Alador

Captain Cute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this looks amazing, finnuval! I hope to see it blossom into a full game! I love the interesting twist of not auto failing you for finding the wrong person-

Beckx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Recreated and improved the transition screen
uuh, i love the atmosphere!

One teeny tiny little issue i have though, is that the carriages further away are bigger than the ones in the front :)
Perspective wise it should be the other way round, but on the other hand i really like the bigger carriages in the back moving slower than the ones in the front and i'm not sure if this effect would still be that great if they were smaller...

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Alador thanks :)
@Beckx well the carriage further away is actually a larger model then the front one - tho i can see what you mean. Ill think about it xD

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Small update :

The other project (by @Ragpuppy87 ) I am also heavily involved in is going under a huge revising (i Will do all the parallax mapping on that one to we decided) so progress on this one Will slow down for the time being.

That said i have also begun to commission various ppl for this project so it Will definetly not halt, Just less shareable progress for the time being.

Anyway that's it for this time. Good Luck everyone on your own projects and keep An eye on mine xD (lol)

Lucianroc

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks like the kind of videogame I would love to play. It also somewhat reminds me of Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments. Great job!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yo, yo! This looks super style'n! Couldn't even come close to that level of style without help. lol Call me impressed!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?
Fun fact: I always lower every tileset saturation (about 15%-25% of it) in my projects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iratecelt