M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, I've been doing some edits lately.. and I said to myself:

"Self, why create a new thread for each Resource? You should start your own Thread!!"

Here it is!! My Creations and Edits Thread.

Terms of Use are listed below.

SV Weapon(s):

Syringe (Originator Yanfly)

MIA_Syringe.png

Character(s):

Final Fantasy Inspired Moogles (Original/Frankensprited RTP)*

MIA_Moogle.pngMIA_MoogleV.2.png

* Version 2.0: Traded Angler in for a Horn, used Kids Frame, & added a bunny tail

Chest Edits & Recolors (Originator Kadokawa)

!Object_Chest.png

Brazier Edits & Editable Template (Originator Kadokawa)

Suzaku (Originator @Personigo de la Ĉefo )
(Credit @Personigo de la Ĉefo , Not for commercial use. Noncommercial use only with RMMV, Credited, Provide a copy of the completed game to me, do not post anywhere else, you may link my page, no edits allowed without my permission first, if edited provide me a copy, do not post any edits without permission)
MIA.Suzaku.png
Genbu (Originator @Personigo de la Ĉefo )
(Credit @Personigo de la Ĉefo , Not for commercial use. Noncommercial use only with RMMV, Credited, Provide a copy of the completed game to me, do not post anywhere else, you may link my page, no edits allowed without my permission first, if edited provide me a copy, do not post any edits without permission)
!$Monster_Group_5.png

Byakko (Originator @Personigo de la Ĉefo )

MIA_Byakko.png

Puppet (Originator @Personigo de la Ĉefo )

MIA_Puppet.png

MechaSuit (Originator @Personigo de la Ĉefo )

MIA_Mechasuit.png

Tilesets:

RTP Tracks Edit [(to address DLC Train "Depth" issue) Originator Kadokawa]

MIA_TrainTrack.png

RTP SF_Awning Recolors (Originator Kadokawa)

MIA_Awning.png

-Editable Template included :)

RTP SF_Puzzle Floor Tiles (Originator Kadokawa)

RTP Tree Edits "Winter Tree" (Originator Kadokawa)

MIA_WinterRedTree.png

RTP & Custom Statues (Originators Kadokawa, @Avery, @hiddenone )

RTP Edits - Chicken Coop (Originator Kadokawa)

ENJOY!! :)

-M.I.A.

Terms:

-Free to use for Noncommercial Rpg Maker MV Games *

-Free to use for Commercial Rpg Maker MV Games (unless stated otherwise) *

-Applicable Terms of Original Creator are met

-Credit is not necessary, but would be appreciated as "M.I.A." **

-Credit to the Originator of Edits/Recolors as outlined in their Terms.

-Edits, Recolors, & Improvements are encouraged (unless stated otherwise)!!

-Repost are Ok, with a link to this Thread (unless stated otherwise)

* Moogle Sprite is for use in Private games only. No redistribution and NEVER for a Commercial game

** Credit also the Original Creator via their own Terms

Attachments

Last edited:

Lunarflame

Ice Elf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That black/ red tree remind me of a spooky forest. All that's needed is a decrepit sign with faded lettering and a small ghost beckoning from beyond the treeline. XD

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That sounds like a great use for it! I just got tired of brown trees.. brown brown brown.. Wanted something that 'popped'. :)

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The moogle is spot on, well done. But so muscular! I imagine it will be a very valuable resource for FF fangames though

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Thanks!!

Yeah.. the original Moogle was my first EVER editing/spriting project. I don't think it turned out so bad. But then I started doing a bit more editing stuff.. and while I'm by no means an expert.. I feel I've made a few improvements. So I wanted to take another stab at it. :) I WAS making a FF Original Remake on MV and wanted to include a Moogle.. but that project has become so much more than I thought it would be.. so It's no longer a remake, it'll have lots of FF inspired elements.. but it will be it's own project.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Added Tile recolors for some Puzzle-esque needs. Enjoy!!
:)

-MIA

mara_vertin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! These puzzle-floor-tiles are great. They would be perfect for some kind of take-the-right-way-puzzles or melodic-puzzles. Thanks. :D

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@mara_vertin , that's exactly what I am using them for! The panels change color when stepped on, but lead to the correct exit. You can only step "off-path" 3 times.. so pay attention. :)

@MiBa , Your link is broken, but I'd love to see some screenshots of your project!

-MIA

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oooh.. very cool!! I'd love to sample your game when you're finished. :)

-MIA

Lunarflame

Ice Elf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ooo I love it! Especially those ethereal looking flames. Awesome!

Wazzzyki

Yonko wannabe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The moogle looks nice!

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Woohoo! Thanks. Those look really nice; I like them. Oh, you even have a Lamia in there. :) I'll definitely give them good use. I'll credit you when I release my game. Btw, do the empty stones mean you will add more later?

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I might. I usually keep templates for myself to add or modify in the future. :)

-MIA

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Makers!!

So, I was going to release these paid commissions in a series as I released info on my main project.. but with the current state of the world, I will be releasing them here and there.

I will update the Terms in the primary post, but as these are things I hired someone else for, I don't want them used in commercial games. They are free to use in noncommerical RMMV games so long as I am sent a copy upon completion. :) Please credit these resources as I ask on my main page.

That being said, hello everyone! Have you met Suzaku?? ;P

MIA.Suzaku.png
Please credit @Personigo de la Ĉefo if used.

Enjoy!!
-MIA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.
Finding it amusing that people are posting support questions in new threads for an engine that isn't even released yet. Touch and Archeia are the only ones authorised to say anything, and there's only one active thread where they'll be answering questions.
I think my goal for MZ ... is to actually release a game and not have twenty technical demos and debugging projects. Let's see if I can manage that. ;o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belladaris12