Technically a Programmer
- Sep 12, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
After six months of swing a wrench at Lecode's TBS, I had finally decided to reveal some sort of progress by creating a game in a month. This game is closer to a boss rush than anything else.
MaB: Shadow World is a short Tactical 2D RPG inspired by classic JRPG and TBS games such as Final Fantasy Tactics, Fire Emblem, and the Tales Series for the IGMC 2018.
Estimated Gameplay Time
- 1 Hour (Varies depending on skill level)
- Join Aloia and Mai, an unlikely duo, as they work together to battle heroes from other worlds to save their own world.
- This game has two endings split by a simple question.
- 2D Turn-Based Tactical Battle System (LeCode's TBS)
- Action Point System (Multiple actions per turn)
- No level system or grinding (Progression is horizontal)
- Easy to learn but difficult to master battle system.
- A Compelling Short Story by Adventurer_inc.
- Original Art Work by Gameisfun
- Fantastic Battle Music by Wingless-Seraph
Feel free to report any bugs, leave a comment, or come up with any features you'll like to see in future games.
(My main project uses a similar battle system)