Mac Installation - What Am I Doing Wrong?

Sugar Rush

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, I added the serial key to steam as was described in the email I received. It correctly recognized it and now says Purchased for RPG Maker MV. Where is the option to install it?  Am I missing something?  Screen grabs would help out greatly.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, I hope that we do get the Mac version on Steam as well. I must say I'm a little miffed that of course PC users got it first, but it's just software.

redspark

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm impatiently waiting too. ;)  But I'm sure it will be worth it.

Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Yeah, I've preordered this as soon as I learned that there will be an Mac version of RPG Maker...

I hope the dev team provides a Mac installer as quick as they can...

Soatz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
They said they will be released at the same time! THEY LIED!

jk lol  :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alteria