Macbeth's Parallax Mapping Shop

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian

UPDATED 12/07/2016 (or 07/12/2016 if you're from the U.S.)

"Welcome to my dungeon...where i secretly create worlds for powerful lords...my price is your soul! Kekekehehehe!"

----

Getting serious *ah-ehmm* welcome to my PARALLAX MAPPING WORKSHOP! I create maps for your game, any kind and for RPG Maker MV - RPG Maker VX - Rpg Maker VX Ace.

You will recieve a PSD file and a PNG file to use (plus the PNG overlay file, when needed). Of course i can create also Title Screen images for you game!

I can create any kind of map or object, but i need to have specific directions/instructions: the best thing is show me a rough image with your ideas so we can understand well and save a lot of time! I work pretty fast normally, delivering a single medium sized map the next day or a couple of days from order.

--

Just feel free to CONTACT ME and we can arrange anything, i'm a nice guy trust me :D

--

Enjoy some examples of my work: the church front was entirely made with default RPG Maker MV tiles (except that big tree ^_^')

--

COMMISSIONS: CLOSED FOR A WHILE

caverna.jpg

Cella.jpg

chiesa.jpg

locanda.jpg

strega.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Those look awesome. Can you create a medieval faire?  With archery targets, strongman weights, escape artist, palm reader booth for vx ace?

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
If resources are provided, i can create any world/setting you desire //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_smile.gif

jerrypylant

Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Amazing job! Perfect Parallax for my Coliseum!

And here is what i used it for 

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Thank you for contacting me jerryplyant! //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_smile.gif you're welcome

jerrypylant

Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Another great one! This will go with my Coliseum perfectly! //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_biggrin.gif Thanks again!

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
You're welcome jerrypylant  :guffaw:  default tiles can look better if well used

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Amazing job! Perfect Parallax for my Coliseum!

Backstab? Steal? Slice and Dice? Might as well called it World of Warcraft the RPG.

If resources are provided, i can create any world/setting you desire //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_smile.gif
I don't actually have the graphics. I was hoping you'd be able to make them.

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Actually i don't do graphics: i can modify via "pixel art" existent tiles, items and stuff, i can create any map using any tileset  :)  if you have something you can use freely for you game, i can make a little example...otherwise i can make something using only default tiles

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, I could use the 'bomb' in the icon set in vx ace so it will fit into an event graphic. I'm not having any luck with gimp. It's supposed to be 32x32 but doesn't work for me.

avitron142

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
  1. Macbeth definitely wasn't kidding when he says he works fast. He made for me this scrapyard map, better than I could have hoped for, in less than a day. Vivid, beautiful parallax map that will definitely be a great addition to my game. Here's a screenshot:

Scrapyard.png

Beautiful stuff. Would love to work again with him sometime!  ;)  

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Thank you! I'm ready for you next assignment, whenever you like ;)

jerrypylant

Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks again Macbeth!
Here is a preview I made of my game all the background(battlebacks and parallax maps) and title menu!
were made by you! :D  

Note: the cave tiles are primarly from XP(i own rpg maker xp)

Spoiler

crowhound

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
These look really amazing. I specially love the dark forest

avitron142

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I asked for another map by Macbeth... and he delivered. Wanted a very fantasy-type forest, with two buildings to contrast a more modern nature as well. Thought they would clash, but Macbeth brought it all together in a sunset scene. He aptly named it Skyscraper Forest, I think I'll keep the name. 

Again, top-notch parallax mapper. Would highly recommend, he's a fast, hard, and skilled mapper.

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Thanks again for your kind words Avitron142! Always a pleasure working for such passionate people ;)

andai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The ground textures that you create in your work is absolutely stunning! Great work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DenRebrov wrote on Celianna's profile.
Seliana, will you be making desert tiles in the ancient dungeon?
Working on a casual shirt and jeans for female MZ gen. Woo.
Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different people's characters in some wacky nonsense plot.
HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KishinMc