I think this line's mostly filler.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, fellow RPG enthusiasts.

You can find all of my resources here. I don't have a lot of material at the moment, though I'll consistently update this topic with new creations and edits. I hope that some of you will find good ways to put these resources to use.

Character Sets

Hal

(credits: Macatlas and Enterbrain)

(credits: Macatlas and Enterbrain)

(credits: Macatlas and Mack)

This is my first character and RTP edit, ever. About an hour ago, I thought to myself "can I really pull something like this off?" 'Hal' is the answer to that question.

Terms of Use

My resources are free to use in any commercial or non-commercial RMVX/ACE project.

If you use any of my resources, be sure to use the appropriate credits. Always credit 'Macatlas' for any of my resources; you can find additional credits next to resources in this topic.

These materials are for rpgmakerweb.com and only rpgmakerweb.com. Do not repost direct links to any of my resources; if you want to share the materials, do so by providing a link to this topic/page.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Madalin Vlad

Graphic Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
N/A
His hair looks a bit wierd o_O

BeardBro

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I'll probably touch it up when I have time. This was my very first RTP edit, so it's far from perfect.

Madalin Vlad

Graphic Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah, I'll probably touch it up when I have time. This was my very first RTP edit, so it's far from perfect.
Good luck with that. also, how did you do it? (the actor)

BeardBro

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For the actor, I mixed and matched parts and pieces from various RTP portraits, recolored the hair and eyes, and drew wrinkles and shadows to give his face some detail. For a 'first', I'm fairly content with the outcome. Definitely needs some work on those bangs, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Husband has roped me into playing one of his PSO2 characters. Productivity is now negative.
Tileset A is lava! Don't burn D:
as MZ come out what you guys think about.....Some particles engine :3c?
Who wants to sing this song with me?~

Decided to submit my games to the Monday Night Stream. Figured it might be a fun way to get some traction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZlayerDragg