Madness Fantasy - How GTA would look like if made with RpgMaker

vECh

Your friendly creator of Madness Fantasy!
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
bannerannouncement.jpg

This is for unconventional players

Five friends
are arrested by mistake and now they have to vanquish a criminal organization by working undercover for the police. They will do it in the craziest way possible.

Be part of this unique adventure

Take on a story full of irreverent dialogues and strange characters. But also full of emotions, friendship, memories. Join the group and help our friends to get away with it!

Discover all the crazy missions

Exorcisms
and hog races seem strange to you? Wait til you see the rest! Steal vehicles and explore OddCity far and wide to discover all the side missions!

Beautiful soundtrack. Included.

62 original tracks. Included in the game. What are you waiting for? Pump up the volume!

Trailer:

Emotional trailer:

Promo trailer:

1.png2.png10.png
11.png

Attachments

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why'd you private your trailer and promo?
Game does look neat but I'd of liked to see it in action.
Also $12-$17 game without a demo? That's asking people to go out on a pretty big limb.

vECh

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Why'd you private your trailer and promo?
Sorry I fixed it, now they should work :)

Also $12-$17 game without a demo? That's asking people to go out on a pretty big limb.
I made a demo a couple months ago but it didn't show anything about the story that is a big piece of the game experience, so after a while I decided to remove it.

The prize will get lower during next months, I put it a little higher just to go lower over time ^^

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Omg this looks awesome!!! It's like a lost 2004-2005 very impressive rm2k3 concept, but in full game form!

it evokes me very specific feelings of nostalgia, comparable to when I'm replaying Wilfred the Hero, lol. I will be supporting this <3 it's not often at all that something like this comes outtttt

vECh

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Omg, thank you very much! <3 <3 <3

deowind

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
nederlands
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Good day I have buy the game on steam and I look forward to play it on my rg350m really ingesting on the rpg2k3 because runs buatyfully on my device and wanne build a own game same day

Just a question is it allowed to use content from games are made because I am a beginner never build any games accept on amiga out of a magazine lol

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a question is it allowed to use content from games are made because I am a beginner never build any games accept on amiga out of a magazine lol
Assuming you're asking if you can use assets from existing game, the answer is almost always no. That's copyright infringement.

vECh

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Good day I have buy the game on steam and I look forward to play it on my rg350m really ingesting on the rpg2k3 because runs buatyfully on my device and wanne build a own game same day
Hi Deowind, I'm glad you like the game ^-^ And I'm really curious on how about it could looks on a rg350m :o

As MushroomCake28 said, for commercial games it's copyright infringement. Maybe someone can give you the use of some resources by paying a license (by the way it's not so simple).
Usually for non-commercial games you can simply ask the authors if you can use some resources and specifying that you're just using them for non-commercial purposes. :)

deowind

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
nederlands
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hi Deowind, I'm glad you like the game ^-^ And I'm really curious on how about it could looks on a rg350m :o

As MushroomCake28 said, for commercial games it's copyright infringement. Maybe someone can give you the use of some resources by paying a license (by the way it's not so simple).
Usually for non-commercial games you can simply ask the authors if you can use some resources and specifying that you're just using them for non-commercial purposes. :)
Yes was more intended fore hobby thats way i ask it hire.properly will take long time need to dowe all solo.

deowind

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
nederlands
Primarily Uses
RM2k3

It look really fantastic need to worn u will take same time to load like the disco part.will try to play it true the end.if Its playbel to the end on my rg350m will make a note here.
Made same pics at the start to not spoil any ting fore players wane play the game to.

Attachments

deowind

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
nederlands
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
It look really fantastic need to worn u will take same time to load like the disco part.will try to play it true the end.if Its playbel to the end on my rg350m will make a note here.
Made same pics at the start to not spoil any ting fore players wane play the game to.
And If i can gife u same advice.
On steam the game gife a feeling its a small and rush made game because the descriptions u left is pritty poor most gamer's will fly over it.if i didn't find this forum i had no idee the game is more detailed and took care of then the description of the game gife u a feeling to.

This is not bad intended at all it's just feeling i personally get if i see this game on steam.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@deowind, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you want to add something to your post, please use the 'Edit' button to do so.

deowind

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
nederlands
Primarily Uses
RM2k3

[DPOST]@deowind[/DPOST]
If you want to add something to your post, please use the 'Edit' button to do so.
Ok thank u sorry i didn't now will be done from now on
Cant delet my post i geus?

so if wannen reply on u need to edit my on report that I post already ?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And my first batch of gobbo battlers is up *yay* (images should show now as they first didnt - Just my luck lol)
I've released the game I've been working on for the past 7 years, and wrote a postmortem detailing the struggles of developing a game alone. Check it out! https://meiri.itch.io/apple-pie/devlog/160774/apple-pie-a-postmortem
Petty boss is working today. Hope he realizes today that messing with me is gonna ruin his day like yesterday. I can operate very comfortably on the fringes of policy XD
I know it's such a small thing, but I love when games let you interact with everything. Like pressing A on some papers on the floor pops up dialogue, etc.
Felt like drawing an old character of mine (from one of my many incomplete games).
Her name is Harold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puzzlepinger