Darkskull

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi!

I'll cut right to the chase: Magic Reflection 50% doesn't seem to work on weapons.

Armor? Yes.

State? Yes.

Same parameters, on a weapon? Nope.

I wonder what the problem is. Other traits on weapons work. How come not this?

(I tested with 100% magic reflection, so I was able to reliably collect my findings. I did not test in-game, only with the battle test system).

Darkskull

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Op, nevermind. Works fine in-game. It's the battle test that wasn't working.

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Could be that you didn't assign the correct weapon to the actor; battle test doesn't necessarily start the party with their starting gear. Good you found a solution, though! :)

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

:dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm glad I'm sticking to my guns on having fighting game mechanics in my game, from what I've read, it's not for everyone. but for the most part, I've made it so you don't have to use them motion inputs for attacks if you don't want to.
And my project's just entered the Lunar New Year Sale 2022... Let's see if it reaches it's goal of $ 7,77.
Ohmygoodness I played Dicey Dungeons for the first time last night. Gave me SO MANY IDEAS for how to fix Heidi.
d757 going live today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flawlesscozy