Magical School and Grand Adventure

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Today, we've got two amazing music packs to share with you - both are composed by the very talented Joel Steudler, and we'd love to see what incredible adventures they'll inspire you to create.

Harry Potter fans rejoice! Magical School Music Pack is all about that grandiose mystical and magical school life. From dueling classmates to encountering peculiar creatures, this fantastic new pack is ready to take you on a truly special audio journey.

Click here to purchase from RPG Maker Web store.

If Indiana Jones is more up your alley, then you can't go wrong with the Grand Adventure Music Pack! Filled to the brim with musical themes, audio shorts and sound effects, this large pack is a staple for any proper adventurer and explorer. Whether you're looking for a pack to bring your Ancient Dungeons: Jungle maps to life or simply want an action-packed theme, Grand Adventure is a must-have!

Click here to purchase from RPG Maker Web store.

Last, but not least, we have two of Joel's SFX packs now available for purchase via Steam:

As always, we appreciate all feedback! Let us know what you think of this week's releases.

Last edited:

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Love the magical school pack! That music will fit right into several places in my game!

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Oh, they're finally published. I was waiting for these packs since I saw Joel posted those previews on his SoundCloud a while ago.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Musixim