IFCATS

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Magical Stock Princess

The game is far from being complete, but its in a playable state from start to end. Considering I will not be able to work on it for the next days due to uni committements, I thought it is an ideal moment to get people opinions about it.
I am also creating a short survey that I will post here.

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS

• The idea behind the game is a lighthearted arcade game that still retains some rpg elements. This comes from my love of both genres, and the need to have them both combined.
    The game is a short game, it can be completed in one session, but secrets and multiple endings will encourage replayability.
    It is divided into 2 kind of stages: adventure and action. In the action stage you will have to complete an arcade stage exposing all the picture in the background while avoiding enemy contact. This is inspired by old games like Volfied.
    In the adventure stages you will have sometimes to complete miniquests in order to save the game. It is not compulsory though, so if you feel confident you can actually rush ahead.
    Please note that saving is allowed at any given moment in this release, but it will be disabled in the final version after fine tuning, so avoid using save from the menu if possible.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
scALPHA1.png

scalpha2.png

SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT
  • People of the kingdom are starving due to the return of Gulamesh the Devourer, so the Princess goes on a quest to collect various foods.

LINK TO PLAY

CREDITS
Directed by Andrea Sironi

ASSETS-MUSIC ETC..
rpg maker MV

rpg maker fes resource pack
[Copyright](C) KADOKAWA, INC.
Published by: Degica Co., LTD
Resource creators: KADOKAWA, INC

IMAGES AND PICTURES
Princess face
Ækashics http://www.akashics.moe/

FOODS STOCK IMAGES
Pexels (attribution not required, but Ill try to be
more specific in the final release)

PLUGINS
YANFLY

MADE WITH RPG MAKER MV
©2015 KADOKAWA CORPORATION./YOJI OJIMA

IFCATS

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Beta version is ready. I have improved a lot of things.
Now it just need some polish and aestethics improvements but otherwise the game is completed.

It only takes 15-20 minutes to complete a playthrough, so I am looking for some brave playtesters to provide me some feedback about bugs and some general feelings about it. I'd be super happy to include you in the credits if you can help. All I am asking is to complete 1 playthrough and give me some feedback.

Please note that I had to remove the web version because problems. All is left is a tiny Windows download :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The workweek is now over. Now I can work on my GamZzzzzZzzzzZzzzZzzZz....
Just watched Onward with the family. One of the best movies I've ever seen. <3
2 hours & 20 minutes remaining. :D
...trying to hurry finish up all commissions before I never put the controller down again ;)
Who enjoyed Steven Universe: The Movie?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesman109