Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How can i make a system similar to how magnetite works in game like Shin Megami Tensei?

Mooshry

BTS has consumed my very existence help.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you explain how magnetite works? People won't automatically know what magnetite is, and it would be appreciated if you put some info on what it was for the people who don't know.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Could you explain how magnetite works? People won't automatically know what magnetite is, and it would be appreciated if you put some info on what it was for the people who don't know.
The way it works is that when a actor is active in the party on the field the actor will have a specific magnetite cost and every time the player takes a step, the current amount of magnetite the player has will be reduced by said actor's magnetite cost. If the player as no magnetite left, all actors that needed magnetite to be active in the party will take damage. Hopefully this explanation was good enough.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me
Sometimes im the biggest fool alive... Ah well, ce la vie
The worst feeling in the world is going for a walk on a nice summer day, seeing an ice cream truck, and realizing you don't have any money with you :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuCaRoCa