Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How can i make a system similar to how magnetite works in game like Shin Megami Tensei?

Mooshry

BTS has consumed my very existence help.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you explain how magnetite works? People won't automatically know what magnetite is, and it would be appreciated if you put some info on what it was for the people who don't know.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Could you explain how magnetite works? People won't automatically know what magnetite is, and it would be appreciated if you put some info on what it was for the people who don't know.
The way it works is that when a actor is active in the party on the field the actor will have a specific magnetite cost and every time the player takes a step, the current amount of magnetite the player has will be reduced by said actor's magnetite cost. If the player as no magnetite left, all actors that needed magnetite to be active in the party will take damage. Hopefully this explanation was good enough.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Earthboundstar123, please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.
Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p
unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artturia