Event Magnificent Mapping Match - Winners!

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
GoldenWeek_mod2.pngThey say time flies when you’re having fun and it’s true! It seems like just yesterday that we announced the Magnificent Mapping Match and its already time to announce the winners! We were very impressed by the skillfully done maps participants created and had a very hard time narrowing down the top three!

Thank you to everyone who participated in this fun event and showed off their excellent mapping skills! We’re so excited to see what the community comes up with going forward, using the new expanded tileset options.

1st Place: Community Hall by NaosoX
NaosoX_MagnificentMapping.png

2nd Place: Going Clubbing by BCj
BCJ_going_clubbing_2.png

3rd Place: Rizqi's Bakery by TeiRaven
TeiRaven_CommunityMap.png
It was excruciatingly hard to pick three from all of the amazing maps that were entered. While not everyone can come out on top, we hope you enjoyed participating and look forward to seeing what other amazing creations you guys share with the community!

Prizes: Degica Shop Coupon codes will be sent out in the next few days through the PMs on the site. The badges will be awarded as soon as we have them completed.

Lion Blade Soler

Autistic Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well done to the winners! I had a feeling that the competition was going to be tough when I saw those maps as they were/are beautiful and captured/captures the feel of the community (especially the RPG Maker Community), which was the key theme for this map contest. The winners deserve a pat on the back for the excellent job on their maps.

Caboclo

Shaman
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Congratulations for all.

TeiRaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Oh my goodness! I didn't expect to place, thank you so much! And thank you for letting me get my entry in at the 11th (or 12th) hour :LZSproud:

There were so many marvelous entries, I think everyone knocked it out of the park this time! I probably would have resorted to throwing darts and rolling dice to pick winners, it's impossible to pick a favorite.

Congratulations, everyone!

r66r

Fantasy dreamer... sometimes.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Congratulations to the winners.

As always, it was fun to participate and to see the overflowing creativity of this community. Awesome maps you did!

Gunmetal_Dreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I like that 2nd Place nightclub scene, I was envisioning a club scene for my game, and that certainly gives me some ideas.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
These are magnificent! Congratulations!

Reactions: BCj

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just out of curiosity, are these badges still being made?

If yes, that's cool, I'm not being impatient. I just recall the other I got not taking so long after the end of the event.

It's lonely.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well, I hope things go well tomorrow. I think I might be coming down with a cold, so gonna warm up some chicken soup and sleep.
Status too sad. Pls delete, mods. Thanks.
The most important thing to design your game for is fun. If a game isn't fun, why would anyone want to play it? Well, that and "can you play the game?". Anything else is incidental.
I just realized that I have been on this site for nearly 1/3 of my life...
How awesome is that?! Just in love with those eyes!!
Made by @Kato-A !
Hakuen double size_Kato.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alerxuwu