First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
2ZdDnQ.jpg
Magnum Rider Z

About

"Stop right there, criminal scum!"

Another villain is causing trouble in the city again. It is up to Magnum Rider Z to give chase before they escape. Justice must be delivered swiftly... at all cost!

This short game is an entry to the RPG Maker MZ "You Got It, Now Use It!" Game Jam hosted by Studio Blue.

It is also made as part of the RPG Maker Web forum's One Map Game Challenge. This game uses 10 map events, 0 common events, 10 variables and 9 switches.

Features
  • RPG chase scenes without the RPG
  • A cool mecha combination scene
  • Play time of around 10 mins
Edit:
New version uses the last precious switch to fix a bug. So now it uses the maximum allowed events, variables and switches.

Screenshots
W_IS3c.jpg
GdJSS5.jpg
Download Link

Last edited:

KakonComp

Lucid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ostinato
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The link text says the correct game, but the link actually takes you to your Harold game.

Of course I can still download the game by clicking on your name and finding it in your profile, but just a heads up.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whoa this looks super cool! I love tokusatsu!

That was a lotta fun! Super impressed with the presentation, the artwork, and how well you captured the right tone in such a short time frame. I'd totally be on board for more

Last edited:

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I played and it's really fun! Btw, your art is really good, keep up the good work!

Tw0Face

Master Strategist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Lemme tell you how this game is only 3 to 4 minutes long, but those few minutes are perfect! Please make this much more longer (more stages, upgrades, game modes). Amazing little game, really well done!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.
Being hit with nostalgia for something that's gone is both a great thing and so sad.

But being a creative means having ideas for bringing stuff back to life, which can be frustrating and rewarding in it's own right.
the urge to comment helpful things on forum posts but not using the same engine
It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to. The best b-day present I could have is if my mapper came back. No idea where he went.
Senary_Redesign.png
Updated Senary's design (left). The previous one is overdesigned and her lack of functional pants is distracting and undermines her as a strong female character. She now has compression shorts, shorter hair, and a loose-fitting shirt for a modern look. She was lacking the authority of her original design, so I gave her military cap with her namesake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dragodargo