Maid uniform icons, maid character sprites.

Mark Diezmo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Again, since i am a greenhorn. I still don't know how this site works and will take me time to get used to. Anyways, do you all have any maid uniform icon sprites. I'm creating a random party which will contain a maid. Yes, a maid~ Do you all have any icons and character sprites. Ignore the original maid sprites that is already in the game. PS: I saw a Maid head peace in some of the downloadable icons but there was no uniform. HELP~ >w> Currently, i am still searching.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I know kes has posted a resource thread with some maids that you can use, but I don't have a link to them. But look for their thread on resources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurafty3