Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
model.png
i had a idea in making more of a Chinese style hair as there is Japanese style in the DLC
so here are some of my hairs so far :)

Attachments

Quadren

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These look great! Where is the download link for them?

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've made a variation and Sv sheet for front hair 610. It can also work for 611 if you choose to ignore the slight curl on the top. Added messiness for 612 is....unlikely. When I develop it, you'll have to work with 612 and 613 pieces having the same sheet. Sorry. Here's an example of the SV sheet.
Example.png
You can find them at : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hokcn0fqq72i7py/AACKAeEE9e20jm9IAR6VSvmia?dl=0

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've added sv and variation male and female front hairs for the link based front hair. Here's some examples: View attachment 106621 View attachment 106622
You can find the new parts at: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kids-parts.92908/. I realized that male and female SV sheets are different at the last minute...so enjoy both.
Oh that’s the link hair :D you are really smashing out these sv ones and they look so good :)

I don’t think the fairy’s worked though so that’s a shame :(

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@maigmemple Was it an animation error or too vague for fairies? I was trying a few things, but never actually tested them.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@maigmemple Oh! Its probably a rename error. I'll fix it. The newest parts probably have the same issue.
In other news, I've completed 4 sets of SV and variation sheets, and finished off a few parts. I'll rename them to be compatible in the generator.
Here are the example pics:
Example.pngExamples.png MoreExample.png MoreExamples.png
You can find them at: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kids-parts.92908/
EDIT: Renamed them. You should be able to see them in the generator now. Now to get those fairies variation sheets.

Last edited:

Pyrathas

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow these are great! Thanks

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
'I've added the rest of the fairy sheets, but there is one problem. The last fairy is named the same as the rock spikes so its named improperly in its TV sheet mode. So, be forwarned. I have no example pictures for you (weird how I keep forgetting with fairies...) but it's located, as usual, at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hokcn0fqq72i7py/AACKAeEE9e20jm9IAR6VSvmia?dl=0. Or on my page. Either or.

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@maigmemple Oh! Its probably a rename error. I'll fix it. The newest parts probably have the same issue.
In other news, I've completed 4 sets of SV and variation sheets, and finished off a few parts. I'll rename them to be compatible in the generator.
Here are the example pics:
View attachment 106708View attachment 106709 View attachment 106710 View attachment 106711
You can find them at: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kids-parts.92908/
EDIT: Renamed them. You should be able to see them in the generator now. Now to get those fairies variation sheets.
Haha yeah your probably right!

Wow you are really smashing these out :) it’s really cool to see these face parts I made come to life in tv and sv form :D

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@maig memple yeah. I'm actually an intern at a laboratory....which is run through the federal government and has been deemed non-essential, so I can't come in to work until my government has decided to not be shutdown. So to relieve my pent up frustration and feelings of uselessness, I've been doing a lot of work on these sheets.

Pyrathas

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@maig memple yeah. I'm actually an intern at a laboratory....which is run through the federal government and has been deemed non-essential, so I can't come in to work until my government has decided to not be shutdown. So to relieve my pent up frustration and feelings of uselessness, I've been doing a lot of work on these sheets.
I did the same when I was in the Military back in 2012. I found it beneficial and focused more on game design and concept art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS