Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hail Maigmemple, god-tier artist!

Maigmemple-sama, I love your work! Your hairstyles are probably the single biggest use in my generators, and I have bought all the DLC, and downloaded all the hairstyles.

I was wondering if it were possible if you could use your great talents to make more lips and noses.

It seems the character generator has too few of these, but this would make the most difference in making variety in looks.

Things like:
Tall, thin and long noses for Cher-like faces,
Maybe flatter noses for more Asian or African faces.

Pouty lips, full pouty lip, wider lips etc.

Thanks! (Scoots away while bowing)

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hail Maigmemple, god-tier artist!

Maigmemple-sama, I love your work! Your hairstyles are probably the single biggest use in my generators, and I have bought all the DLC, and downloaded all the hairstyles.

I was wondering if it were possible if you could use your great talents to make more lips and noses.

It seems the character generator has too few of these, but this would make the most difference in making variety in looks.

Things like:
Tall, thin and long noses for Cher-like faces,
Maybe flatter noses for more Asian or African faces.

Pouty lips, full pouty lip, wider lips etc.

Thanks! (Scoots away while bowing)

Haha hey that’s very kind of you to say :)

Yeah I always had plans to make more of them but because they are so small and pretty difficult to make I always put them off haha. At the moment I’m working on some stuff but once I finish them I’ll definitely try and make more nose and mouths :)

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Jellicoe You try whtdragon and hiddenone's restaff? It has tons of noses and mouth shapes for you.
Also added new SV and variation sheets for the double buns. Here's an example pic: Example.png You can find it at https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kids-parts.92908/
I've also added a new TV sheet to match one of maig memple's earliest works, a simple braid with no official name (and I'm too lazy to look up my rename). I forgot the picture so you'll have to check it out yourself

Last edited:

Obsidian76

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do I get the helmets on the actual generator?

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
model.png model1.png

So me and pearl have been busy trying to make a whole lot of new resources for you guys
a few of these ones are abit more based on edits but im sure you will all appreciate it :)

have fun and i hope you enjoy :)

Attachments

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
model.png
some smaller face shapes
and thinner neck for males not sure if it works well with clothes haha
but it will help make some more unique people :)
enjoy

Attachments

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
model (1).pngold one
Untitled-Artwork (19).png new one

ive noticed the change in my work and its very very very slowly getting better and better
so i hope you guys enjoy the REMASTERED version of one of my original work hair styles

the resources are not named as they never where to back then so remember to change the name :)

ENJOY GAME MAKERS

Attachments

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Alphaistimz

AlphaDio Production
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll give these hairs a WOW (I love you both XD), but could you compile all of the files in the first post by editing it? That way, it's more practical for anybody to pick everything up.
I also wish that the hair have the ear part covered since I use beast race in my game, so the ears are on top of their heads. (OR I can help you to edit these if it's just the ear parts for SV, TV, and TVD, and I'll post it in different thread)

BTW I need unisex ponytail braided hair, both start at higher and lower head
Overall, good job! :kaoluv:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Earless bases are one of the most commonly edited generator parts. If you want some, you should go to the general resources forum and click on the generator parts list then look through it. If you want a kid's version, check my place. You don't need to spend all the time editing.

Alphaistimz

AlphaDio Production
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Earless bases are one of the most commonly edited generator parts. If you want some, you should go to the general resources forum and click on the generator parts list then look through it. If you want a kid's version, check my place. You don't need to spend all the time editing.
What I mean is earless hair since with the ear-shaped "hole" the ear supposed to be, my characters will look like partially bald...
If you talk about earless body and separated human ear, I have edited one.
This is what I've edited [down]

Attachments

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My apologies. I misunderstood.

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
model.png
hey all!
sorry ive been alittle M.I.A lately
ive done 2 hair styles and a face make up :)

me and @Pearl484 have been working on something big and hopefully you will all love it.
i cant tell you what it is until its the right time! but be excited because i know i am :)

Attachments

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like the new hairstyles. I think I know how to make them work. I'll try to extend the eye shadow and play around for awhile to make it look right.

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love it when you create makeup. You and Pearl's secret project is also very exciting.
Well you just wait and see and I’m sure and hope you enjoy what we have done.

Last edited:

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
F69B3352-3362-416A-ADF0-CB027090E8A5.png

So I’m been struck with crazy amounts of high fantasy inspiration
I will be putting some of the stuff up. But no tv and sv parts have been made. So if anyone’s popped though and things they can make tv and sv parts hit me up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pupsi