Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
the front hair is still yellow in my character generator, is there anything I did wrong?
That looks like the file TV_FrontHair1_p147
if it is then did you copy over the second file? TV_FrontHair1_p147_c.png

Joao_Paulo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That looks like the file TV_FrontHair1_p147
if it is then did you copy over the second file? TV_FrontHair1_p147_c.png
yes, but I renamed them to p38

Attachments

• rerre.png
    rerre.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 61

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What you could try is copying the name from an operational generator part and altering it
If that doesn't work, it could be due to a glitch my program sometimes had with the shade being altered during export. It's an easy fix that requires 3 seconds. Get a different _c sheet, copy the yellow, and use a paint bucket tool to change the colors.
Or, you could just use the whtdragon/hidden one restaff. That's what I do.

lunarrosecrow

Era of the Crow is now
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
does anyone have a rar file with everything in it also do these have SV, TV and TVD for rpg maker mv?

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have several of those parts in my thread, but not in a RAR file. The link to my thread is also in the first post. I have a few facial parts of his in the folders on my thread, but this is for kids' parts or parts that needed renaming for one reason or another.

In the very first post, Maig Memple states all resources are spread throughout this spread and asks that you do not ask for him to create other parts. Since Maig Memple created these resources, re-posting these in an area that would compile these works together without permission is theft and very disrespectful. I understand that it is inconvenient, but you will likely need to go through this thread to collect the resources you would like. Keeping your resources on a single page is a lot more difficult than it seems, and while it is a common practice, it is not a required one.

Please be careful to read the first post, and please make sure that if you have a question, that it has not already been answered in the thread you are asking.

Appesea

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
This crashes my character generator for some reason :( real shame too cause i NEED more hair.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is designed for the extended generator, and some parts will only work with a manual install. If you are using the extended generator, find which parts cause the crash, delete them, and manually install them piece by piece. I don't know why this happens but it does. If you are using the default, it will not work. At all. Period. The default generator is notoriously difficult to edit.

AriaBlaze

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
some of Maig's hairstyles don't have SV, TV and TVD files, in specific the CREDIT_MAIGMEMPLE folder, are there SV, TV and TVD files for them, like, am I just looking in the wrong place, or is there no such files for them?

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds right. They're renames of face sheets. Some of those sheets have nonsense names. If you use only that folder, only credit maig memple. Otherwise, they're face sheets renamed to be compatible with my parts.

Zeecry

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, first, I want to say you have a great work with those hair :D
But recently I have found that some hair has a different size but with the same name from the dropbox file that Pearl484 share in this thread.
1609671989991.png
If it's fine to keep the larger one, I will organize it soon. And I will gladly to make it RAR if @Pearl484 and @maigmemple permit me to do so :) and don't worry, the file will be just the collaboration hair between two of you. I won't mix it with another person Generator Parts.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's meant to be used in tandem, but please do not release them as a RAR together. We intentionally kept them on separate pages, but linked them together to ensure that both parties get exposure. I have parts other than maig's things that I would like to have seen and used, and Maig wanted to keep his art on his page.

Zeecry

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's meant to be used in tandem, but please do not release them as a RAR together. We intentionally kept them on separate pages, but linked them together to ensure that both parties get exposure. I have parts other than maig's things that I would like to have seen and used, and Maig wanted to keep his art on his page.
Okay, I'll keep it for my self then. But again, thanks a lot for your work and Maig :)

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So sorry I’ve been away for so long. I’ve moved cities got got a job and been working a lot. So I haven’t had like any time on here in the last 2 or so years. Thank you all for supporting my work. And thank you pearl for being such a great help with my page and the recourse you have made to match in with mine

ViktorRocha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT(BZ)/ENG/FRN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So sorry I’ve been away for so long. I’ve moved cities got got a job and been working a lot. So I haven’t had like any time on here in the last 2 or so years. Thank you all for supporting my work. And thank you pearl for being such a great help with my page and the recourse you have made to match in with mine
Hi Maigmemple, Hello to everyone!

I'm a big fan of your designs and also i am trying to make my own game right now. There is a underwater mission where many of your hair styles fits perfectelly for the mermans/mermaids living there.

Because of that, i'm making SV, TV and TVD that combine with your Face design and have some kind of movement for water. Many of Pearl's designs are being used as inspiration and as is.

As soon as i get all that finished, i'll be posting here so everyone could give-me a feedback and you could tel-me if they at least look like what you had im mind when you made those amazing designs!

Those are my first tries:
R200 RH65-1 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR200 icon_RearHair_p200.pngR146 RH53 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR147 icon_RearHair_p147.pngR139 RH45 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR139 SV_RearHair_p139.pngR137 m FG_RearHair1_p137_c1_m003.pngR137 RH42 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR76 RH1 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR76 SV_RearHair_p76.png
R269 RH87 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR269 icon_RearHair_p269.pngR268 RH86 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR268 icon_RearHair_p268.pngR272 RH90 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR272 icon_RearHair_p272.pngR273 RH57 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR273 icon_RearHair_p273.pngR275 RH91 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR275 icon_RearHair_p275.pngR224 RH72 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR224 icon_RearHair_p224.pngR223 RH69 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR223 icon_RearHair_p223.pngR220 RH75 Maig icon_RearHair_p.pngR220 icon_RearHair_p220.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... finding a font that works with the engine has been a bigger process than I thought it'd be. doesn't help MV loves to scrunch letters next to each other like a football huddle.
The new Phoenix plugin. I drew icons and an interface into it
R3-M1 can now leave footprints :kaojoy: Thanks Dsiver144 for another amazing plugin!!

1653686110642.png

Hey guys, do you wanna see who dominated the competition in our last game jam?! Stop by while we play Pinky by @Wumbohek Starting at 4:20pm EST.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaywees