Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm glad to hear it. I look forward to seeing your work. I have no preference as to your release style.

wolfr136a1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Viktor, I have to agree with @Pearl484. It would be a shame (and a great loss to the community) if you burn out due to overwork. This is supposed to be something that mitigates the stress of work, not something that aggravates it. So release your labor of love at your leisure.

With regards to release style preferences, how about releasing them in batches similar to what you've already been doing? You'll gain the benefit of feedback while at the same time you won't feel you're under any artificial obligation to release half-finished work.

If you're planning to make your own thread for your original creations, may I suggest taking pointers from the opening post of this thread? So many MV resource threads have missing (or completely non-existent) image links that it's a small wonder how Maig's OP still managed to have complete image links after all these years. It would be a shame if your work were to be lost to posterity.

As for what you should make, I think your idea of making something "missing" is brilliant. Think about those cloak ponchos and backflag accessories. Those are entirely new accessory categories you made on your own. To paraphrase the thread "What the RTP is missing" ask yourself "What is the MV generator missing?"

About your willingness to take requests, you may want to define the scope of possible requests. How about defining what sort of artwork you enjoy making so the requests will revolve around those? If you're asked to make something you don't enjoy making, you may still complete them out of a sense of propriety but it will be no fun for you.

ViktorRocha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT(BZ)/ENG/FRN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi and Good Morning!
Thans a lot for your concern with my healthness!
And thanks again for your aswer about sharing assets! Well, for now i intended to share everything together, when everything is ready... But may take a few months to have all done... Then your idea is really good, sharing a few assets when they're done and still having feedback of those to improve in the next ones, just genious!
About requests, i was planing to define a few things, but i wont think about that for a few time... Maybe after finishing Maig's threads i'll be looking fot it with more care.

Have all a nice day and happy RPG making!

ViktorRocha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT(BZ)/ENG/FRN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! Those clothing looks amazing!
Very good job!
Is it free to use?

ViktorRocha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT(BZ)/ENG/FRN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your edit of the maid is amaizing!
And your clothing is just awsome! I'll surelly use those!
Thanks for sharing!

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I cant believe I missed this one, so many variaties, so each npc can be unique
in their own way of stylish hair :)

Amazing job.

darkspot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, can you guys please help, I'm looking for a Marilyn Monroe and Peggy Bundy hairstyles, but I can't find anything similar anywhere

SLTY

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What you could try is copying the name from an operational generator part and altering it
If that doesn't work, it could be due to a glitch my program sometimes had with the shade being altered during export. It's an easy fix that requires 3 seconds. Get a different _c sheet, copy the yellow, and use a paint bucket tool to change the colors.
Or, you could just use the whtdragon/hidden one restaff. That's what I do.
Hello, can you send me the information about the generator? At present, it has expired and can't be downloaded. I hope you can reply. Thank you.

ViktorRocha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT(BZ)/ENG/FRN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone!

I've stayed out for a some time... This has been a long year an quite cruel too...

Some people (@sunhihi , @Andreslpx , @panguozeng ) asked me to share the treads again, as the links had spired...
Here is the new link with all posted before included and some edits from the RTP and Dark Fantasy pack:

Please follow the instructions on the Terms of Use.

Fell free to use them, and happy RPG Making!

bobxin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Viktor!Glad to see you back! Thanks again for your hard work!

ViktorRocha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT(BZ)/ENG/FRN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you all for your appreciation!
I had a very bad starting year... It slowed me down a lot in my scadue... But i'm still working on those hairstyles and preparing something new ahead. Maybe until June or July i'll be posting some of the hair styles, hope to be able to post all of them until there.

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry to hear 2022 didn't started well for you, Viktor and take your time for your resources.

sunhihi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think the last few years have not been very good for everyone.
Whether it's a war or a pandemic
I hope these bad things don't affect everyone on the Internet.

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This thread is such a great resource.

However, I keep looking and looking for this hairstyle, and can't find the file anywhere:

model (1)~2.png

moonwritertheory

Black Sheep of the RPG Maker Community
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't finished hair yet becaus of the tons of hard word they need... Specially because Male and Female sprites are diferent in many positions. But i'll leave here the ready icons so you could see how it's going to be, more or less, when finished:

P.S.: All hair need to credit Maigmemple and Pearl484, some also have Xira's Trins on the design to. On icons i've put "M" for Maig, "P" for Pearl484, "X" for Xira's and "V" for myself. I don't really need to be credited for those, but i would like if you do that and show me at least a part or image of your game using those.
Thanks for the icons. I think we should re-arrange the hair parts.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?
normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:
Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewzah