Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
Hello Everyone!
As promissed, there goes the capes samples:
Information about those edits:
All of then are for males and females alike (no gender discrimination here)
- Numbers 01-06 are 'Scarfs'
- Numbers 07-09 are commom capes
- Number 10 and 11 - Side capes, from princes and knights from medieval age.
- Numbers 12-15 - 'Stealth' capes (i like to consider 12-Thieve's Cape, 13-Spy's Cape, 14-Assaulter's Cape, 15-Assassin's/Peddler's Cape)
- Numbers 16-20 - Clergy busts (16-Acolyte's Cape, 17 n' 18 - Priest's busts, 19-Bishop's Cape, 20- White mage Cape)
- Number 21 - RTP 'Prince cape' (i'll use it for mages, but fits the prince outfit to)
- Numbers 22-29 - Magician's capes (22- Conjurer's cape, 23-Wizard's cape, 24-Mage's cape, 25-Witch's cape, 26-Wizard's cape, 27-Spellcaster's cape, 28+29-Warlock's/Wizard's/Silencer's Capes). Number 28 and 29 can be used alone or together!
- Numbers 31-34 - Edited Hoods fron number 52 (if anyone knows the editer of the hood's top part, please tell me so i can ask him/her about credits for the job)
- Numbers 35-38 - Dark Capes + Hoods (those are edits from the fantasy pack, therefore need to credit Kadokawa and Enterbrain)
- Numbers 39 and 40 - Roman Capes (39- One side, 40- Both sides)
- Numbers 41-46 - Back Flags (41- Side Flags, 42- One piece cape, 43- Top Flags)
- Numbers 44-46 - Dragon 'Wings' (44- Dragon Wings Straigt, 45-Dragon Wings Up, 46- Dragon Wings Long) I quite feel bad about numbers 45 and 46 because of the limitation in working space, it was too small and i couldn't make exactly what i wanted...
- Numbers 51-52 - Head Hood (If anyone knows the original creator of those, please tell-me so i can credit him/her and advice others to do so)
- Numbers 53-58 - Hoods (All of those are edits of RTP or Fantasy Pack, so, credits to Kadokawa ans Enterbrain. Nº53 - Mage Hood, 54-Acolyte Hood, 55-Necrolite Hood, 56-Dark Hood, 57-Dark Hood with shadow, 58-Suspicious merchant hood)
- Numbers 71-74 - Pearl's Specials! (71-Bubles, 72-Smoke, 73+74-Marionette's) I Gladly assume that those are edits from Pearl484, all credits to Pearl! (i made just one adjust in each, credits to Pearl)
- Numbers 95-97 - Quivers (Three edits of quivers for your archers lokking more like... Archers. Icekun must be credited for those to)
- 98-113 - Cannot post those, because are ressources from other creatos (IceKun's, Hiddenone's creations)

A few considerations about those assets:
You will notice that there are a few numbers missing: (01, 02, 06, 07, 08, 09, 30) and (59-70;75-94)
- 01, 06, 07, 08 - Are just the RTP renumbered (Original 04 - 01; Original 03 - 06; Original 02 - 07; Original 01 - 08)
- 02, 09, 98, 99, 100 - Are IceKun edits (therefore i'll not post them here, but there goes the link to the post: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ices-generator-parts-09-22-2017-updated.54798/ )
- 30 - Is a Hiddenone + Whitedragon creation (Same as above. Link: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hiddenones-mv-resource-warehouse.47255/ ) and 101-106 are Hiddenone's Shields.
- 59-70+75-94 - Empty workins spaces (so anything new i may create will be placed between those numbers)

Credits:
Of course everyone knows that you MUST have a original licence for RPG MAKER MV to use those. I don't mind if you use my edits in comercial or not comercial games (if it's not for comercial purpouses, please give me a copy of your game! It will be very nice!). Some of those need credits for someonelse, so those are not free to use unless that Designer doesn't mind.
So finally, credits:
- Numbers 3, 4, 5, 17, 18, 21, 25 and 26 - Are edits of RTP, so Credits to Kadokawa
- Numbers 10, 11, 14, 16, 19, 24, 35, 39, 40 and 53 - Only the face part used are edits from RTP, Credits to Kadokawa and myself (ViktorRocha or Victor Rocha are ok for me)
- Numbers 20, 35, 36, 37, 38, 54 and 55 - Edits from Fantasy Pack, credits to Kadokawa and Enterbrain.
- Numbers 71, 72, 73, 74 - Edits from Pear484, Credits to Pearl 484
- Numbers 95, 96 and 97 - Bust editet from IceKun, Credits to IceKun
- Numbers 56, 57, 58 - Someone told me that those were first edited by Hiddenone, so give credits to Hiddenone to avoid any problems.
- Numbers 51, 52, 31, 32, 33, 34 - I really don't know who created the Hood, i only edited the cape part and the Face i made myself based on the SV and TV parts. If you know who made that Hood or it was you, please tell me so i can credit the right person (Thank you!)
- 12, 13, 15, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 41 ,42 ,43 ,44, 45, 46 - Those are entirely mine! So if you credit me, i'll be vary happy! (ViktorRocha or Victor Rocha, and if you share with me an image of those been used, i'll be even happier! And if you share your game my happinness goes to Heavens!!!)

If anyone find any issue with any part, please contact-me and i'll solve the problem.
The link to download is in the post above, but there it goes anyway:
It's going to be on just for 7 days... Sorry for that... But afer that time expire, i'll try to repost until i find another way to share those contents.

Thank you all for your support!

Have the niciest day and happy RPG Making!
Hey, good?
Could you upload it again? The dropbox link is off.
Tks!

ViktorRocha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT(BZ)/ENG/FRN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, good?
Could you upload it again? The dropbox link is off.
Tks!
Hello @Robert Reina , i'll post everything in a new thread with my edits/creations. Hope to be able to do it this month.
When i do i'll mark you, ok?

with these hairs
Many characters can achieve at least 50%~70% similarity
If there is no obsessive-compulsive disorder
already quite enough
View attachment 233604
View attachment 233605
I fell very proud i could contribute for that!

sunhihi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I added hair ties to it
Take it to those who need it

未命名5.png
icon_RearHair_pv21510.png->icon_RearHair_pv01280.png
FG_RearHair1_pv01280_c1_m004.pngFG_RearHair1_pv01280_c2_m003.pngFG_RearHair1_pv01280_c3_m003.pngFG_RearHair2_pv01280_c1_m003.png
SV_RearHair1_pv01280.png
SV_RearHair1_pv01280_c.png
TV_RearHair1_pv01280.png
TV_RearHair1_pv01280_c.png

TV_RearHair2_pv01280.png
TV_RearHair2_pv01280_c.png
TVD_RearHair_pv01280.png

TVD_RearHair_pv01280_c.png

Fortunastreet

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I updated the drive link towards the MV/MZ friendly version so it includes the front hear added this summer.

A big thanks VictorRocha for your work!

bobxin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Everybody!

After a long working time i've finally finished Maig Rear Hair!

Sorry to keep you waiting.

Link to Maigmemple designs:

Link to Everything posted before:

As long as Maig memple and Pearl keep everything for free, my edits are also free to use, but, terms of use must be respected...
- Free to use in commercial and free games
- Credits: Maigmemple, Pearl and me (Viktor or Victor), some also need credit Xira.
- Please DO NOT repost, take credit or sell the content.
- As long as Pearl and Maigmemple allow, you can edit freely.

As always, Happy RPG MAKING!

Just another thing...
Some were not masterpieces... There are a few that may not be excelent... For those, i am open to sugestions for improvement. If you see something strange or think it could be better, please show me and we can work together to make it alwesome!

There are two designs i ended up not finishing, mostly because i couldn't figure them out...
View attachment 229864View attachment 229865
I am really sorry if someone wanted those...

Now i'm working on Front Hairs (Maig) and in the story of my game, so it can take a while for those.

Hope you all enjoy those hair styles. They took me a lot of hard work! I've tried my best on those and put a lot of affort and emotions in them.
I can't believe what I missed! You are truly amazing! I have great respect for your work!

BlossomStudios

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
View attachment 232068
View attachment 232085
View attachment 232100
View attachment 232113
View attachment 232129
View attachment 232144

First off, I want to offer a major thank you to everyone involved with creating these generator parts. This thread is a treasure of a resource and helped me find so many hairstyles I needed to make my characters look as I'd envisioned.

Second, I wanted to ask about Rear Hair 201. I think it may be missing a part? I see the FG part for the pigtails, but not for the hair that should be on top of their head.

(If there was information about this in the thread that I missed, I apologize.)

Again, I want to thank Viktor, Pearl, and Maig. These resources are amazing. Thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing with us all.

Autumnc06

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
HI, I LOVE THE EARRINGS!!! Could you possibly tell me where you got your triple, lower circle earrings on the green-haired girl? Love your work!

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have some parts, as does Victor Rocha

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

>< IMGUR!!!! *clenches fist*
I swear it looked better in my head. But this ain't bad. Had to experiment to make the characters stand out and not blend too much with the background.

Also, before anyone say this. Yes, she is holding a winrar.
Posted my second Battle System, namely KEarthBound VX!
My first one was Kolloseum States for XP, he, he.
I never thought I'd ever make one for VX anyways. :rswt:
You can search the internet. It seems fine to call children little petri dishes. My wife and I raised 4 of them and they brought everything home. But apparently calling students plague bearers is a bridge too far. :LZSlol:
Which universe are you from? Berenstain or Berenstein?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiyaria