- Oct 27, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Hey, good?Hello Everyone!
As promissed, there goes the capes samples:
Information about those edits:View attachment 207609View attachment 207610View attachment 207608View attachment 207611View attachment 207612View attachment 207613View attachment 207614View attachment 207615View attachment 207616View attachment 207617View attachment 207618View attachment 207619View attachment 207620View attachment 207621View attachment 207622View attachment 207623View attachment 207624View attachment 207625View attachment 207626View attachment 207627View attachment 207628View attachment 207629View attachment 207630View attachment 207631View attachment 207632View attachment 207633View attachment 207634View attachment 207635View attachment 207636View attachment 207637View attachment 207638View attachment 207639View attachment 207640View attachment 207641View attachment 207642View attachment 207643View attachment 207644View attachment 207645View attachment 207646View attachment 207647View attachment 207648View attachment 207649View attachment 207650View attachment 207651View attachment 207652View attachment 207653View attachment 207654View attachment 207655View attachment 207656View attachment 207657View attachment 207658
All of then are for males and females alike (no gender discrimination here)
- Numbers 01-06 are 'Scarfs'
- Numbers 07-09 are commom capes
- Number 10 and 11 - Side capes, from princes and knights from medieval age.
- Numbers 12-15 - 'Stealth' capes (i like to consider 12-Thieve's Cape, 13-Spy's Cape, 14-Assaulter's Cape, 15-Assassin's/Peddler's Cape)
- Numbers 16-20 - Clergy busts (16-Acolyte's Cape, 17 n' 18 - Priest's busts, 19-Bishop's Cape, 20- White mage Cape)
- Number 21 - RTP 'Prince cape' (i'll use it for mages, but fits the prince outfit to)
- Numbers 22-29 - Magician's capes (22- Conjurer's cape, 23-Wizard's cape, 24-Mage's cape, 25-Witch's cape, 26-Wizard's cape, 27-Spellcaster's cape, 28+29-Warlock's/Wizard's/Silencer's Capes). Number 28 and 29 can be used alone or together!
- Numbers 35-38 - Dark Capes + Hoods (those are edits from the fantasy pack, therefore need to credit Kadokawa and Enterbrain)
- Numbers 39 and 40 - Roman Capes (39- One side, 40- Both sides)
- Numbers 41-46 - Back Flags (41- Side Flags, 42- One piece cape, 43- Top Flags)
- Numbers 44-46 - Dragon 'Wings' (44- Dragon Wings Straigt, 45-Dragon Wings Up, 46- Dragon Wings Long) I quite feel bad about numbers 45 and 46 because of the limitation in working space, it was too small and i couldn't make exactly what i wanted...
- Numbers 51-52 - Head Hood (If anyone knows the original creator of those, please tell-me so i can credit him/her and advice others to do so)
- Numbers 53-58 - Hoods (All of those are edits of RTP or Fantasy Pack, so, credits to Kadokawa ans Enterbrain. Nº53 - Mage Hood, 54-Acolyte Hood, 55-Necrolite Hood, 56-Dark Hood, 57-Dark Hood with shadow, 58-Suspicious merchant hood)
- Numbers 71-74 - Pearl's Specials! (71-Bubles, 72-Smoke, 73+74-Marionette's) I Gladly assume that those are edits from Pearl484, all credits to Pearl! (i made just one adjust in each, credits to Pearl)
- Numbers 95-97 - Quivers (Three edits of quivers for your archers lokking more like... Archers. Icekun must be credited for those to)
- 98-113 - Cannot post those, because are ressources from other creatos (IceKun's, Hiddenone's creations)
A few considerations about those assets:
You will notice that there are a few numbers missing: (01, 02, 06, 07, 08, 09, 30) and (59-70;75-94)
- 01, 06, 07, 08 - Are just the RTP renumbered (Original 04 - 01; Original 03 - 06; Original 02 - 07; Original 01 - 08)
- 02, 09, 98, 99, 100 - Are IceKun edits (therefore i'll not post them here, but there goes the link to the post: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ices-generator-parts-09-22-2017-updated.54798/ )
- 30 - Is a Hiddenone + Whitedragon creation (Same as above. Link: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hiddenones-mv-resource-warehouse.47255/ ) and 101-106 are Hiddenone's Shields.
- 59-70+75-94 - Empty workins spaces (so anything new i may create will be placed between those numbers)
Of course everyone knows that you MUST have a original licence for RPG MAKER MV to use those. I don't mind if you use my edits in comercial or not comercial games (if it's not for comercial purpouses, please give me a copy of your game! It will be very nice!). Some of those need credits for someonelse, so those are not free to use unless that Designer doesn't mind.
So finally, credits:
- Numbers 3, 4, 5, 17, 18, 21, 25 and 26 - Are edits of RTP, so Credits to Kadokawa
- Numbers 10, 11, 14, 16, 19, 24, 35, 39, 40 and 53 - Only the face part used are edits from RTP, Credits to Kadokawa and myself (ViktorRocha or Victor Rocha are ok for me)
- Numbers 20, 35, 36, 37, 38, 54 and 55 - Edits from Fantasy Pack, credits to Kadokawa and Enterbrain.
- Numbers 71, 72, 73, 74 - Edits from Pear484, Credits to Pearl 484
- Numbers 95, 96 and 97 - Bust editet from IceKun, Credits to IceKun
- Numbers 56, 57, 58 - Someone told me that those were first edited by Hiddenone, so give credits to Hiddenone to avoid any problems.
- Numbers 51, 52, 31, 32, 33, 34 - I really don't know who created the Hood, i only edited the cape part and the Face i made myself based on the SV and TV parts. If you know who made that Hood or it was you, please tell me so i can credit the right person (Thank you!)
- 12, 13, 15, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 41 ,42 ,43 ,44, 45, 46 - Those are entirely mine! So if you credit me, i'll be vary happy! (ViktorRocha or Victor Rocha, and if you share with me an image of those been used, i'll be even happier! And if you share your game my happinness goes to Heavens!!!)
If anyone find any issue with any part, please contact-me and i'll solve the problem.
The link to download is in the post above, but there it goes anyway:
It's going to be on just for 7 days... Sorry for that... But afer that time expire, i'll try to repost until i find another way to share those contents.
Transfer - DropboxDropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!www.dropbox.com
Thank you all for your support!
Have the niciest day and happy RPG Making!
Could you upload it again? The dropbox link is off.