Main character does not have walking animation

MxBloomer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, 

So i am having this problem were my main character will not use the walking animation. He will move like normal but his legs will not move and he looks funny. I started to have this problem once i finished the opening video/ intro. Attached are the commands that i am using. If any one knows how to fix this or if more information is needed please advise. 

Code 1.png

Code 2.png

Code 3.png

Code 4.png

code 5.png

code 6.png

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Its because you turned off the walking animation in your intro. See the line that says player: walking animation OFF? That is what did it. Either remove that line, or add a walking animation ON to the end of your cutscene.

Also, this was under the wrong forum, as tech support is for getting the maker to run.

I've moved this thread to VX Ace Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Side note: You should *never* do a transfer player in the middle of an event, as there is no guarantee that any commands after that will run. You should make that the last command. If you need more of the cutscene to run after changing maps, you should put that remaining part as a new event on the new map. You also don't need erase event as long as you do the self switch A part and page 2 is blank and only runs on self switch A (as all erase event does is stop it from running until the next time you come to that map, which is probably *not* what you wanted I imagine.)

Last edited by a moderator:

MxBloomer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks that was a lot of info! also sorry about posting in the wrong thread, first time posting, but thank you that was very helpful!

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why do you even turn walking animation off in the first place?  I see no commands there at all that have anything to do with player movement, and you would only turn it off if you wanted to give the appearance of them sliding on something.  I suspect that command does not do what you think it does, and could probably be removed altogether.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babiboo