Main Characters' Sprites (VX to XP Style)

Korimax

Architect of Procrastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay well I am working on getting my Project to go from Ace graphics to the beautiful XP Graphics, part of that includes sprites, and one of those sprites would be my main characters. So my request is simply a sprite set of said characters in an XP Style (But in 3x4 frames since I will still be using it in Ace, also if I am being honest, some of these are just important NPCs, rather than Main Characters).

SO! Here comes all the reference pictures and the VX Spriteset(Some of the sprites were made through the generator.) I already have:

Ruruga.png

(Credit goes to Ruruga, put those 2 out of place sprites to maybe help with creating the XP sprites for those 2 characters.

ALSO for the guy with brown hair I need his hair to be black and eyes to be blue so as to match this face.

Xen.png

(Made by Ruruga edited by Sharm)

So yeah the 7 spritesets, in XP Style... I imagine that I'll be making a similar request in the future with different characters that I need converting.

ALSO! Before I forget *ahem*:

This is for a COMMERCIAL Project so if that is a deal breaker for you when creating this resource for free I do understand, and I thank you for your time for reading this anyway, as it means a lot to me.

Xen.png

Ruruga.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, for the sake of my project I feel I need to keep this from falling down the list so after a week I shall bestow this request...

WITH A BUMP!

*bump*

EDIT: I also modified the title since I realized that it is plural characters, so the apostrophe was in the wrong location.

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
is that resource allowed to be edited>?

if it is ill try my hand at it, of course after i got back

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You are allowed to edit Resources made by Ruruga I believe so long as you still credit Ruruga for the original, the rest should be fine since well, they were all made by the generator except for the two at geocities, which I provided different examples also made by Ruruga just to play it safe.

Overall what I am saying is that it should be fine to edit. Also thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it a lot.

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thought while I was on I would bump this as when I get back to RPG Maker I do still want/need this, I appreciate the help from everyone even if all you did was read this.

*bump*

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ah I didn't see that, its not exactly perfect but it will do. Thank you... so that is 1/8 characters... 7 to go. :)

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
wait, in the example the height is bigger than the normal xp character .

sorry if im confused, you want the same height as the example or normal xp height?

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Honestly I want the example height, however that would require replacing a LOT of sprites to appear in that style... honestly I don't know if its really possible to request that many sprites. (Since I would end up wanting the XP RTP and the VXA RTP in that style as well.) But the Request is for normal XP height, those 2 examples were just so you could better see the general appearance of those 2 characters.

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thought I would bump this... so yeah...

*bump*

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thought I would give this a bumpification as I do need this done (I need to learn how to do pixels instead of pestering the community).

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
*Sigh* It's me again... Bumping, I figure soon I'll have an Easter Bumpification post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.
When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerreh