Koromyr

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having a problem that I can't seem to find an answer to. I have downloaded Yanfly's JP system, and when I open the main menu while playtesting, the JP is overlapping the Class of my Actors. Is there a way I can move the JP further to the right so it doesn't overlap?

Thanks!

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You may have to adjust the resolution, or a setting in the plug-in to prevent that.

Moved to Plug-In Support

Koromyr

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What's your game resolution?
My resolution is set to 1280x720. Changing resolution does stretch the menu to fit to screen, but it doesnt stretch the contents of the menu, they're still in the same position, overlapping.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Check if there's a plugin parameter that can change the content of the menu. If there's nothing there, check if other people have the issue. Honestly I don't know much about the YEP library since I don't it, if there's someone familiar with some javascript knowledge and who uses the plugin, it should be fairly easy to fix your problem.

Koromyr

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found the issue. Seems I never downloaded the YEP_EngineCore plugin, which gives commands for exactly what I was looking for, plus more!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making games is the only thing I'm good at. Real talk.
So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.
Waiting for the 1.40 update before testing out my copy of MZ so that I don't end up adding unnecessary work to my plate. Meanwhile the current fourth draft for my story is taking shape, and I'm fleshing out the lore as I realize how things would make better sense here and there for the world that I'm building.
Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gonfe