Make a ability require a certain amount of TP to cast, but not consume it.

Thefeelz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Confusing I guess lol, but basically I'm trying to recreate World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Demonology warlock style. I want to be able to:
1) Go into Metamorphosis based on either 25, 50, 75 or 100 TP.
2) Make it so when you enter Metamorphosis it doesn't consume all the TP to enter it, just requires you to have it.

So basically, if you enter Meta at 25 TP you are in there for 1 turn, 50 TP for 2 turns, 75 TP for 4 turns and 100 TP for 6 turns.
Now I was able to make everything work up to this point, forcing you to enter and leave meta based on turns. I just want it to be so when you save up 100 TP to go into a 6 turn meta, it doesn't consume all of your TP when you enter.

I hope this makes sense to you guys!

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can do part of this for skills that affect the user. Make the skill just cost TP, like normal, but add, in effects, "Gain TP" and make the value the same as the cost. Sorry I don't know how to do the rest, but this is a way to do exactly what the thread's title says.

Thefeelz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
THAT IS PERFECT!
Thank you :)
I was looking all over the State to figure it out haha.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Glad it helped! Again, sorry I couldn't do the second half.

Thefeelz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's fine, I just linked a common event with a Conditional branch to give myself the new appearance and abilities and linked that to a else branch so when the state fell off I reverted back to my old form and lost my abilities.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's great! If you haven't already, you should report this thread as being solved. Assuming you solved it of course :LZYgrin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream". In all seriousness, spatial BGM feature is now complete for my audio plugin.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avaross