Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey everyone, apologies, but we're going to have to delay this one. My neighborhood is having internet issues. They are sending out ASAP but you know, ISPs.

Marcan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The live for the episode 16 say it for next week, is it delayed that much or it's an error?

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Probably delayed until next week. Not sure if it's because of some tight scheduling or...?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Probably delayed until next week. Not sure if it's because of some tight scheduling or...?

Delayed until next week. My internet was dropping every 15 minutes for about 30-40 seconds. Would have been impossible to stream anything.

And I have a super tight schedule through the end of next week, so wasn't able to fit it in anywhere else. Apologies again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toonfreak