Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey everyone, apologies, but we're going to have to delay this one. My neighborhood is having internet issues. They are sending out ASAP but you know, ISPs.

Marcan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The live for the episode 16 say it for next week, is it delayed that much or it's an error?

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Probably delayed until next week. Not sure if it's because of some tight scheduling or...?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Probably delayed until next week. Not sure if it's because of some tight scheduling or...?

Delayed until next week. My internet was dropping every 15 minutes for about 30-40 seconds. Would have been impossible to stream anything.

And I have a super tight schedule through the end of next week, so wasn't able to fit it in anywhere else. Apologies again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pixel Grass Sprites, Questing & Fast Traveling w/ Items, Sci-fi & Distorted Music | RPG Maker News #35

Is it me or while modifying RTP style SV Actor sets to make them taller, the idle animation is the hardest to get right? I think it's because that's the one that you see most so seeing pixels that look wrong make you constantly seek to correct that.
Marquise* wrote on KazukiT's profile.
*cybermental hugs for the rainy days*
Thanks for the visit
Test thử cái nào! : nụ cười:
Các bác sĩ cho biết thêm:
How funny would it be if one of us remade "The Town With No Name" in RPG Maker?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epluribusunit