Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you are wondering if I should rename this series "Make a Cliffside Map in RPG Maker MZ" at this point... I also wonder this.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Mapping's hard, mountain mapping especially.
Curious to see if you did your homework this time :p

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
AHAHAHAHA, I'm looking forward to seeing who says what about that come stream time. :p

h0tWalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Haven't had the time to check it out properly yet, but I beleive Galv's MZ Cam Control could've done the trick on the little camera movement issue you had going on there.
Galv's MZ Cam Control
This plugin adds a sliding motion to the normal camera motion when the player moves and also allows you to change the camera focus to:
– Player
– Event
– X,Y coordinates
While I believe it locks the X and Y coordinates to a tile, the interest I had in it was to create an event that would use the same movement controls as the player, but only have access to either the X or the Y movements. If this needs to change further down the map, you have an event switch between the movement and can move the event to get it into the right position. This isn't something I've gotten to test yet, but I like to think out of the box and usually end up doing things my own way, which is often the hard way ; - ;

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faxify