Wyzou

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello ♪
I have a question about scipts (or plugin ? idk what i need to make it work) for battle mechanic.

I want to make a "rock paper scissors" system : creat a skill type for each (for rock, paper and scissors).
-> When player chose a skill, the battle animation begin normaly but i need a system to confront both attackers skills (player and monster) at the same time.
-> Then "rock paper scissors" mechanic calculate who is the winer (based on skill type).

• (exemple 1 : if player attack is a rock skill type and the enemy attack is a scissors skill type -> the player skill work normaly and the enemy skill is canceled)
• (exemple 2 : if player attack is the same skill type than the enemy attack -> both attack work but their effectiveness is halfed)

Then my question is how can i do this ? (if possible, i prefer use scripts rather than plugins)
Sorry about this long description :kaocry:Thanks for reading, hope you can help me !

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Please do not make the same post multiple times. I have moved this one and deleted the other (which was also in the wrong place).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Went to the doctor because I was actually sick and it was covered over with healthy people from a factory shift who all had to get negative covid tests to go back to work because one of their shift mates got it. Waited for several hours to find out that my low-grade fever, chills, light-headedness and fatigue were in fact covid...
And here I thought I've lost my music sense. Good exercise once in a while
Made Edits to a Character Art from 'Hibiki Katakura MV Monsters' (DLC), to Look More like One of My Own Characters. :LZScheeze:

Decided to retake an old concept I was working on long ago, first change I decided to tackle on right away is the sprites. Never been fan of the default chibis, so I edited it a bit... :kaoswt:
8YavqRj.png

Not sure if this will be the final take, but I like it more than the regular one.
Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SrChips310