Cricketfoot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm looking to make a single roof tile passable. I'd like the player to go behind a building to find a secret entrance to a building and have one tile of the roof be passable and transfer the player. Any idea how to do that?

I know I can make a special tile on a new sprite set and use that as an event, but I'd like to not have to do that for every unique tile when I decide to put in a secret passage.

Thanks for the help!

Alexa Angel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Open image edit software.

Put the roof tile in tile B and put it down in the editor like normal tiles. Then mark the passability star.

kewitt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
kewitt
Primarily Uses
3 Other options.

The one above this.

There is a plugin that does this..Region Restrictions 

Or Make the square an event,  Above Character.

Cricketfoot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I ended up setting the Outside_A3 tileset as the D tileset which let me use that as the event graphic. This works a little funny with the autotiles since the roof tiles have a sort of left/right tile and a center tile, but for the tileset you can only choose left or right.

Thanks for the replies!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh, can't decide what to make next!
The Dystopia
ikW0BYF.png
Recently got RPG Maker MZ. A bit slower with my current PC but I will be getting a new one soon.
evening progress; pretty happy where this is at so i'll take the rest of the night to myself =w=
5NJGyKY.png
It would seem learning JS is not a know it all for making plugins. While it has enabled me to understand what I'm looking at, I still have to find the relevant information in the core scripts. This is much harder than learning JS IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sograyish