Geek Burrito

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone! I'm new to RPG Maker and the community in general. I've been dreaming of making a game that everyone can enjoy, and I want to spend the next couple years of my life working on it. But first I need a bit of help. 

The battle system for this game is similar to pokemon at it's most basic level. You have a team of six party members, which are in battle one at a time, instead of RPG Maker MV's four at a time default option. I need to make it so that only one party member is out at a time, and then they can be switched out for a different party member in the same turn. Please help! And thank you very much. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Two NPCs blinking animations in VNMaker and two to go. Some progress!
Fun Fact: My last two projects (Fursona and A Postmortem Nation) were released before I could do post-completion playtesting because I got so excited and happy I released them on the spot. Sometimes I have rubbish impulse control. smh
Circle, circle, dot, dot... I got my first COVID shot! And I barely felt it, which shocked me. Usually having Autism causes my sense of touch to be amplified! I go for my second dose in June.
Another update, this time on moving. I got the keys to my apartment today, but it was poorly cleaned/repaired. They're working on it, don't worry!
:kaojoy:I just saw 2 players reached 10 hours.
The game is totally not for cult recruitment. As of yet, we have not summoned Cthulhu.
Unfortunately, besides that, many issues still need to be fixed for more common fellows.
To at least pretend everything is normal here. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petebooh