Making 16-bit in Lite...?

Froggo32

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish, English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Soooo I wanted to make 16-bit game in Lite. I have nearly everything: time, idea, resources...
But still there's a problem
I want to change font. To a pixel one. And the window. I don't know if it works like in MV, where you can just simply copy graphics to any digital art app and just make a custom window. I mean- is there a way to change font and window WITHOUT having to use script?
Plz help me I missed my chance to buy a full version on sale because I wanted to know if MZ will be better and should I say money for it TvT but it's basically the same thing but with other resources, sooo...
I frisked up.

Froggo32

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish, English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
RPG Maker will never understand my pain. The pain caused by not being able to change font and fufilling my dreams. Damn you, RPG Maker Lite version! I shall get you back...somehow.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Every company needs things to make people buy their products, and the Lite version of the engine is free exactly because it is meant as an advertising tool.

So the very simple solution is to purchase the full version - especially since Ace is available on a sale from steam resellers for less than 5$ at least once a year (and less than 10$ several times a year).

just check each reseller each week until you get a sale sufficient low for you

Froggo32

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish, English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Every company needs things to make people buy their products, and the Lite version of the engine is free exactly because it is meant as an advertising tool.

So the very simple solution is to purchase the full version - especially since Ace is available on a sale from steam resellers for less than 5$ at least once a year (and less than 10$ several times a year).

just check each reseller each week until you get a sale sufficient low for you
Yeah I know it was just a joke referencing to Ninjabridge's parody series.
Sadly nobody got it :<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spent ages to make this image and still dont like it.. How would you showcase a bunch of levels/maps in one single image?
Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemaMaster