PurpleXCompleX

Moon Rabbit
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Uh, Hey there everyone. (*´・ω・)ゞ

So, i am using the official Gacha Plugin from the RPG Maker 1.1 Update

what i want is a Second Gacha Scene that uses Custom Currency like a Variable. :rswt:

If i were to make a copy of the Gacha Plugin, what lines in the Plugin would i have to change to manage to use Variables instead of Gold?

I'm sure that i'd also gonna have to use a different Plugin Command for the Alternative Plugin as well as changing the name of the Scene_Gacha into, lets say, Scene_Gacha2.

Can i just Ctrl+F Scene_Gacha and simply add 2 for that?

Thanks in advance, i'd appreciate anything that would help me out with this little problem.

If theres anything more you need to know to help me out, i'll try to answer and expand this post.

I know, this may or may not be too much to ask but i really can't manage to find out how to get this done right without JS Knowledge.

I don't know if i'm allowed to just post the Gacha Plugin code in this thread (with a Spoiler Tag of course) but if i can, and someone needs me to do so, i'll edit this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anybody know how to make an enemy have a line of sight? I'm trying to make Persona-like enemies.
zomboars.jpg

Concept art

Zomboars- main enemies in my story
mutant pigs addicted to beer
SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_