Not open for further replies.

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I want to add a bank to my game, I have an idea of using variables to determine how much gold you have in said bank buuutu i have no idea where to start >. <

JabberWonky

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do you want your player to earn money which he then has to put into, and later take out of, a bank? If so, you might want to set a variable named, say, "Money in Hand," and increase it each time the player gets some money. Then, set another variable, maybe "Money in Bank." When the player deposits money, decrease "Money in Hand" and increase "Money in Bank." I have never done anything like this, so I am just tossing out ideas. Love to see what you come up with!

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well I thought of making something like you can deposit a set amount of money and use the variables to hel pthe game keep track of how much you have in the bank :3

Peltron

Orange Ventius Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I should hug you digitally <3 it works perfectly!

Peltron

Orange Ventius Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You are welcome, KamahlSarkhan.

Enjoy the banking system! ^_^

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms
I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silvake1543