Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Keep in mind, I'm not making profit out of this game, this project is made just for fun. But I need down sprites for these characters,
$EdwardChrisvonMuir.png $EdgeGerladine.png $Rydia.png $CecilHarvey.png $KainHighwind.png $RosaJoannaFarrell.png $Palom.png $Porom.png
^ These sprites are made by sithjester and I'm using these sprites for my game with Edward as the main character. This project is made with RPG Maker VX with XP sprites.

Can someone make a down sprite for these characters (with and without blood)
832029481_5b2fcb9e92_o.png
832029487_a7a1bbd99c_o.png
I would appreciate it greatly because I need down sprites for my game.
Thank you.

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why not ask sithjester? Doesn't he know you are using his sprites? These look custom made.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Why not ask sithjester? Doesn't he know you are using his sprites? These look custom made.
On his site Sithjester said, "Feel free to use my resources as you want, be it in free or commercial games, edited how you want, as bases for your own sprites, or for non-RPG Maker stuff (but don't ask me how to convert them to use in other programs XD) Just be sure to credit me! "Sithjester" is fine.

Hey look, I'm sporadically updating again! Emphasis on the sporadic. And I'm afraid I'm not taking requests/commissions/otherwise assisting with your games, sorry!"

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, these aren't custom.
These are XP edits.
I remember XP sprites being bigger for some reason. I'll see how many I can make. BRB.

EDIT: Here. It wasn't that many, but I did all eight.
fallen.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Nearing completion of the first major city of Albert, a vacation getaway city built a long time ago by a king who really didn't want to be invaded.
It’s definitely a great day to fit in some time for me to play no mans sky on PS4
Julyon.png

First concept art of one of our main characters love interest who might turn evil depending on her decisions. Or become king of the world. Or marry her. Maybe even everything at once.
Me: *saved the game*
Also me: *exit the game afterward*
The game: "Any unsaved progress will be lost"
Me: "uh,.. alright?"
[I feel a bit sad I did this]
"WhY?...WhY dId YoU KiLl ThEm AlL?...yOu BlOoDy HeLl MoNsTeR...I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!!! FOR THE BLOOD OF THE LOST!!!" ~Scars final words before his final battle [not final boss]

Battle Theme: Blood of the Lost
Face Sprite
Forgotten Eclipse_Scar Dead+Final Battle with him.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoGGick855