Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Keep in mind, I'm not making profit out of this game, this project is made just for fun. But I need down sprites for these characters,
$EdwardChrisvonMuir.png $EdgeGerladine.png $Rydia.png $CecilHarvey.png $KainHighwind.png $RosaJoannaFarrell.png $Palom.png $Porom.png
^ These sprites are made by sithjester and I'm using these sprites for my game with Edward as the main character. This project is made with RPG Maker VX with XP sprites.

Can someone make a down sprite for these characters (with and without blood)
832029481_5b2fcb9e92_o.png
832029487_a7a1bbd99c_o.png
I would appreciate it greatly because I need down sprites for my game.
Thank you.

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why not ask sithjester? Doesn't he know you are using his sprites? These look custom made.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Why not ask sithjester? Doesn't he know you are using his sprites? These look custom made.
On his site Sithjester said, "Feel free to use my resources as you want, be it in free or commercial games, edited how you want, as bases for your own sprites, or for non-RPG Maker stuff (but don't ask me how to convert them to use in other programs XD) Just be sure to credit me! "Sithjester" is fine.

Hey look, I'm sporadically updating again! Emphasis on the sporadic. And I'm afraid I'm not taking requests/commissions/otherwise assisting with your games, sorry!"

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, these aren't custom.
These are XP edits.
I remember XP sprites being bigger for some reason. I'll see how many I can make. BRB.

EDIT: Here. It wasn't that many, but I did all eight.
fallen.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

too... many... ideas... can't... edit them down :dizzy:
Don't you love your work?
It's been half a month and I didn't give signs of life, not even in my website.

I've been studying about my project and I discovered something that I definitely think it will be better.

On the other hand, I still have to learn how to use it properly so I need time.
This catgirl name is Elyune.
Her hobby is cooking and eating sweets. She's also an alchemist.

Cat_girl.jpg
catgirl-1.jpg
Raptor Revolt Demo 4_10_2021 3_12_09 PM.png

Latest custom tileset work for RAPTOR REVOLT in this beach scene set in the acheroraptor capital in Ridge City, Hell Creek.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiler123