Bafumee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi there,

I just began to work on VNM and I was wondering if it was possible to create a free to play game for phone. Like "amour sucré" or the "is it love" franchise. My goal is to propose a game entirely free :LZSangel: but where you can pay to have more energy (each scene will cost energy) or DLC's, etc. :LZSbleh:

But I don't know the possibility of this program concerning this.

Thanks guys :LZSsmile:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
theoretically yes, practically very difficult.

the problem is that all money options legally require data security, and you would have to find a programmer who can implement that data security into your game.
that requires specific knowledge that most of the hobby programmer and hobby-plugin writer around here simply don't have.

Bafumee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
VNM
But if I make a commercial game, I could recruit someone able to do that once the game is done, no ? Someone that I pay of course.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes - you just have to find that person (someone with the knowledge required), and need to find him/her early enough that the programming can be included in the game before it is complete

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Before pursuing how to do this technically, you should definitely strongly consider if you WANT to do this. It's been my observation that any kind of free to play + in-app purchases (of ANY sort) seems to draw a truly immense, disproportionate amount of odium/vitriol.

Bafumee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
VNM
Odium and vitriol don't bother me. Licenses like "Amour sucré" or "is it love" works and sell. Even if some people are not happy with that, they're not my target. So yeah, I'm quite sure I want to do that :LZSsmile:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badalias