RMMV making a game about time travel

knoxrobo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
engles
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone, I just started development on an RPG about time travel as the title of this Thread also says. and I will be posting random stuff about the game for feedback if you have any questions about this feel free to ask. oh and here is some info about this project

The plot of the game ==================================================================================== I haven't decided on the final plot as I just started develipment on this a few days ago

====================================================================================
other info
====================================================================================
i don't really have any other info about this project yet but soon I'll have something

well I'll have more info here soon so feel free to ask questions

Sausage08

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I also want to make a game like that

onekksu

Emin Can Homalioglu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good luck for your game my friend :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tanoukun