mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's welcome, this just isn't the section for it. And I'm not entirely sure the best place for it, so I'm going to move it to General Lounge for now, and then we'll see if there's a better spot.

idillicah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's welcome, this just isn't the section for it. And I'm not entirely sure the best place for it, so I'm going to move it to General Lounge for now, and then we'll see if there's a better spot.

Totally cool! Sorry for the noobery and making you work extra hard. I hope to keep these coming :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png
Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now.
She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir dragon. as always, name suggestion is welcomed.
Dragon_Girl.jpg

Dragon_Girl_1.png
Hmm.... So I can use my quick ports of QPlugins, but QMovement breaks MZ's save system. Or I can use the Luna port of the QPlugins whose QMap breaks MZ's save system. I can't decide I want to fix one of those, or just make a new save system. The new one would look so much better.. I'm kind of tempted. :LZSexcite:
I'm very happy and I want everyone to be happy too, so I decided to share this song about the end of the world! :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabiaryl