SockYeti

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I'm curious how to make a bridge from land, I have done one before using events and bridge specific tiles but for a land bridge I cannot find a way to do so since the tiles are on A and I cannot use those for events, I also tried to make an even using a tile swap but since there isn't a way to make tiles on A maked to pass under (that I'm aware of) that didn't work either. I want the player to have the ability to go over and under the area circled. Would this require a specifc plugin?
1627852882890.png

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This plugin might work for autotiled bridges, I haven't tried it myself:
There may be other plugins like that, too.

Otherwise, you could make a copy of the bridge tiles (looks like 4 unique tiles total) and edit them into an upper-layer tile page (B~E). Then you could either make every single tile of the bridge an event (ugh) or use a plugin like OverpassTile (found under RMMV install folder -> dlc -> KadokawaPlugins).

SockYeti

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin might work for autotiled bridges, I haven't tried it myself:
There may be other plugins like that, too.

Otherwise, you could make a copy of the bridge tiles (looks like 4 unique tiles total) and edit them into an upper-layer tile page (B~E). Then you could either make every single tile of the bridge an event (ugh) or use a plugin like OverpassTile (found under RMMV install folder -> dlc -> KadokawaPlugins).
Awesome thank you! I will give that plugin a try tomorrow, looks like it is exactly what I need.

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Great, hopefully it works~ :kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krinalle