alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I want to make a menu option appear after picking up an item. Is that possible to do when the option is contained in a plug in? I'm not sure that's why I was wondering.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
So I want to make a menu option appear after picking up an item. Is that possible to do when the option is contained in a plug in? I'm not sure that's why I was wondering.
it's possible... in the picking up item event just add your script call/plugin command to that menu option...

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you said what plugin you're using, people would not only be able to tell you whether it CAN be done, but HOW to do it.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please post which plugin you are using and link to it if you can.

alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh sorry Yanfly's Quest Journal and Galv's Quest Journal

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It looks like Yanfly's Quest Journal has a plugin command for that: Quest Journal Enable.

Not sure about Galv's Quest Log...you might need a plugin that alters the pause menu for that. If you use Yanfly's Main Menu Manager, here's a couple of suggestions:
  • Visible: $gameSwitches.value(1) - i.e. visible iff game switch 1 is on (change ID as needed).

• Symbol: quest - I think this is what Galv's plugin uses, but I don't recall whether Yanfly's Menu Manager needs quotes around it or not. :kaoslp:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I find great satisfaction in smiting spambots. I'm not really sure why.
I finally added my newly updated demo back to the website! It only took like 4 weeks of work...
Where is the "world-weary sigh" comment response when you need it? I need that one more than anything, but the closest we have is "wow" or "angry".
My apologies if it's out-of-place for my goyim-lookin' ass to be the one to say it, but the mythology of "Golems" is that they were created by Rabbis to protect Jewish villages from Anti-semetic attacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sianar