[Making A Movie!] I need actors, costumes and makeup!

kobthehawk

I'm actually a dragon.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings! I am Kob, aspiring story writer and film enthusiast. Lately my book writing has been detoured as of late and I wanted to see if I could make small little films using the cutscene systems in RPG Maker MV. If you want to know why I am pursuing this, its because I managed to see most of Yanfly's video series, where the plug ins were given adorable introductions and techniques on how to make a game were given a story of all things with battle animations and what not. I want to do something like this using stuff I make from the character generator to promote my series I have being set up on youtube channel.

Unfortunately as I tried looking through various parts of the generator I seem to be missing various key parts of my series which is about superheroes, magic, and non human races. Here are some of the things I am missing.

Anthro Parts (draconic and wolven) for Character Generator. (I'd rather them not look too cartoony)

Hoods! (like for hoodie jackets, jean jackets, coats but nothing as far as a religious man's cloak but that would be a nice plus)

Goblin generator parts (weird I know, but apparently i got a goblin twin hero set in there somewhere)

Skeleton generator parts (Yes I saw a mask somewhere that puts a skull head on the walking set, and battler set, but not for the face set...it just doesn't look authentic and I forgot if its color able)

Riot Gear (bullet proof vests and maybe helmets)

The Cyberspace look (make a character look like cortana from halo)

Sniper rifle back accessory (for those who scope)

Scythe and double sickle back Accessory

Spear back accessory

Plumbing Pipe Back accessory

Cop Parts

Magma Elemental (walk, face, and battler)

Various Tattoo's and birthmarks (to make non humans seem more non human)

Auras (to make things look cooler and powered up on a character)

A elegant dress for a goddess thats colorable

Now you are probably asking, what kind of movie am I making? Thats a company secret other than what I've given you. :3

I hope you guys can help me, the list is long and I am greedily asking for much. Yet, let me say this is not an endeavor that will go to waste! Please contact me or post here if you want to help. All links are appreciated to anything thats already made! Good luck to you all on your other projects too!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@kobthehawk Welcome to the forums! You're looking for quite a few things (resource requests is normally for asking for only one or two things at a time), but luckily Avery made a list of generator parts that should be able to get you started. If you check it out you'll probably be able to find a lot of what you need that's already made.

kobthehawk

I'm actually a dragon.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I knew there was something wrong. I screwed up and tried finding a way to delete my thread. I apologize and I thank you all for your support on my matters!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
negajo