RMMV Making a row attack that enemy takes multiple damages simultaneously(time gap)

Kou123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to make a skill that attack all enemies in a single "row" but I can't make them take damage at the same time unless I remove the time gap. How can I make them take damage simultaneously with time gaps?? I'm using target core and action sequence.

<setup action>

display action

immortal: opponents, true

wait: 60

Hide battle hud

camera focus: user, base, 1

zoom: 120%, 40

wait: 20

MOTION CHANT: user

animation 191: user

wait: 120

motion attack: user

wait for movement

motion standby: user

CAMERA FOCUS: target, base, 60

zoom: 100%, 40

wait for camera

</setup action>

<whole action>

action animation

wait: 70

</whole action>

<Target: Enemy Row>

<target action>

action effect

action effect

action effect

</target action>

<follow action>

reset camera

perform finish

</follow action>

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
just need to copy everything between target action and paste that into whole action.
whole action effect all selected targets simultaneously. target action cycles selected targets 1 by 1

<Target: Enemy Row> is its own thing from target core. this takes place when picking the skill.
not at all related to the action sequence which is when the skill is used

Kou123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
just need to copy everything between target action and paste that into whole action.
whole action effect all selected targets simultaneously. target action cycles selected targets 1 by 1

<Target: Enemy Row> is its own thing from target core. this takes place when picking the skill.
not at all related to the action sequence which is when the skill is used
Thanks a lot it worked now. Didn't know it was that simple!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasapembuatanwebsite