Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So I've decided a charecter in my game is gonna become mute something like 5 to 10 miunets into the game. So i figured, why not have another party member who is deaf and another who is blind. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil and all that. This is for a blind archer

Anyway, how do i change a charecters sideview battler so their eyes are closed all the time in battle?

kirbwarrior

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The only way I know how is to open GIMP, Paint, Photoshop, whatever, and edit the eyes. Likely by cutting and pasting closed eyes from someone on the sheet.

rad.noire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Monk.png
i edited the default body for male + fighter/monk clothes, since he was bald i think you can copy paste the face or eyes with gimp or any graphic editing program

Last edited:

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The only way I know how is to open GIMP, Paint, Photoshop, whatever, and edit the eyes. Likely by cutting and pasting closed eyes from someone on the sheet.
thank you. i'll try this

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddkovi