Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want certain abilities to be used in battle, but without going into a submenu. For example, how I would select the Magic command then be taken to another menu with the spell I want. I'm looking for the spell to be accessible from the same menu as the Magic command. 

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's wierd, I hear this one a lot, but for some reason people still don't know the plugin exists... Hmm... It's a great plugin too.

THIS plugin by Tsukihime is awesome and does exactly what you need (judging by your OP)

Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's wierd, I hear this one a lot, but for some reason people still don't know the plugin exists... Hmm... It's a great plugin too.

THIS plugin by Tsukihime is awesome and does exactly what you need (judging by your OP)

Thanks! :D  Would you also know how to move the Flee command to the main command menu? I'd like to get rid of the extra menu with the Fight and Flee commands entirely.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Eh, I dunno, but I think there is a plugin for removing it, and you can make a manual escape skill using common events to do chance and the tutorial below to do the actual escape thing.

Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I set up the plugin for the Custom Battle Commands, but I don't think it's working properly. When I added a skill to the menu for a character they only had that skill and not the default ones as well. Also, other characters have been given skills for seemingly no reason.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I, oops, You probably need the base plugin. Sorry, should of thought of that!

HERE you go!  ;)

Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! Do you know how to still enable a skill type? I got it to work, but I don't know how to add a command such as "Magic" into the menu. Using the name of the skill type doesn't seem to work.

mrcopra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks! Do you know how to still enable a skill type? I got it to work, but I don't know how to add a command such as "Magic" into the menu. Using the name of the skill type doesn't seem to work.

<battle command: skill_list />

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

SnJj_O.png
Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png
Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now.
She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir dragon. as always, name suggestion is welcomed.
Dragon_Girl.jpg

Dragon_Girl_1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bretzel68440