Making and changing Wolf sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Character, Battler, Faceset.

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: The one that seems to match the reference images.

Description: Looking about @Avery's stuff, I hoped someone could help change and add a few things. Such as...

• Adding more expressions to the white coated wolf, (sad, mad, extremely sad, guilty.) And adding the main part of the character, the bloodstain on his face.
  • Changing the battler to match the white coat of the wolf, as said.
  • And making a character to match them too (The one in @Avery's things didn't match these)

:rswt:  And that's mostly it, y'know. Hopefully it's not too much... Might be though.

Rights go to @Avery, and whoever completes the task at hand.

Reference Images:  <--snip-->

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Avery's Terms of Service explicitly state that she does not allow reposts of her material, nor publicly ask for edits of her resources.

I am, therefore, removing your images and closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw