LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I was wondering if there was any way to have a different collapse effect when
monsters die, aside from the built in ones, maybe something that looks a bit like
they're turning into dust almost instantaneously.
I would like the exact effect that UNDERTALE has, but my better judgement tells me
that I'd have to settle for overlaying some kind of animation of dust particles or something instead,
which would work find, I'd just like something that fits at least a little better than the built in options.

If anyone knows of anything, just let me know, thanks.

(also, it would have to be compatible with RPG Maker MV, as the thread title says)

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No idea what the Undertale looks like but,
If that doesn't have what you want you could look at how those work in the code and make it yourself.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
idk the game undertale, but if its an ABS style, you just make a event for the enemy,
and when it dies, you show the event of dust or whatever you want to show.

if its sideview battles, than alter the dead part to dust.

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No idea what the Undertale looks like but,
If that doesn't have what you want you could look at how those work in the code and make it yourself.
idk the game undertale, but if its an ABS style, you just make a event for the enemy,
and when it dies, you show the event of dust or whatever you want to show.

if its sideview battles, than alter the dead part to dust.
Yes, that plugin worked great, one of the animations is much better than I had hoped for, thankyou.
Also, a little surprised neither of you heard of UNDERTALE, I would think it was a bit more well
known than that, but whatever, if you're ever interested in an indie RPG that twists the genre
in some unique ways, and in a sense is a game about games, then you might wanna check it out.
(its not to late to play a sansational 2015 game, I played it for the first time this year)
(also, it's retro themed, and isn't just a bunch of pop culture references, so its aged just fine)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! One of my Youtube videos got to 100 views (in 2 days)! This Youtube thing is great, it's like the profile posts except I get to annoy entertain more people at once! Now I just have to practice my "Leave a like and hit that Subscribe button" shilling technique. :LZSexcite:
Just found out there is an about me page. I updated it and happy the way its looking!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv
Stream will be live shortly! Feeling like doing some Minecraft instead of DK64 since it has been a bit! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VOGN1TE