DaRealSonGoku

Saiyan
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm currently making this game - https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dragon-ball-super-the-legacy-of-goku.136626/ and I would like some help with something. I want to create a skill using Chrono Engine ABS in RPG MV. It is the famous Kamehameha wave from the Dragon Ball Series that I want to create. But I totally don't know how to even create a skill since I have no scripting knowledge. So I tried to modify one of the skills that was already present in the DEMO (I don't specifically recall the name but I vaguely remember it as plasma wave. Not sure though). It did work but then, it didn't look good.

Screenshot 2021-05-18 154805.png

I want it to look like the wave from the Buu's Fury GBA game.

But to do that, I need to add two poses to the skill. One for charging Ki and the other for releasing. I might also want to add two Kamehameha sprites, one for flowing and another for clashing with some barrier.

charging.png

releasing.png

So basically, this is what I want and I hope you understood. I would be really grateful if someone helped me out on this matter

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Spent all day writing code, only for it to result in an endless loop...sigh.:kaosigh:
So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??
ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!
Sometimes I am amazed at how relentless spam bots are. I would clear the que and then see 800~5k more depending on their mood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chinhugo