DaRealSonGoku

Saiyan
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm currently making this game - https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dragon-ball-super-the-legacy-of-goku.136626/ and I would like some help with something. I want to create a skill using Chrono Engine ABS in RPG MV. It is the famous Kamehameha wave from the Dragon Ball Series that I want to create. But I totally don't know how to even create a skill since I have no scripting knowledge. So I tried to modify one of the skills that was already present in the DEMO (I don't specifically recall the name but I vaguely remember it as plasma wave. Not sure though). It did work but then, it didn't look good.

Screenshot 2021-05-18 154805.png

I want it to look like the wave from the Buu's Fury GBA game.

But to do that, I need to add two poses to the skill. One for charging Ki and the other for releasing. I might also want to add two Kamehameha sprites, one for flowing and another for clashing with some barrier.

charging.png

releasing.png

So basically, this is what I want and I hope you understood. I would be really grateful if someone helped me out on this matter

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Only 3 more days to get your copy of Move That Box! with -15% discount!
1660090657213.png
Mistakes will be made.
After three years, it was awesome to be back at Gen Con!
Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeuzyGamer