hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@dreamfall887 It's been a while since I've used Ace, so I can't remember if it has the 'get location info' command or not. But since it's mostly based on event commands, you should be able to do something similar. :)

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@hiddenone I'm not at my computer right now, so I can't check if VX Ace has that option. Can these script calls work if there's no 'get location info' command?

$game_map.events[@event_id].x
$game_map.events[@event_id].y
$game_map.events[id].moveto(new_x, new_y)

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just seeing this! Super cool, and I think I have a place where I can use something very similar. Great share!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Woot got a promotion and a pay rise ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ now I'm set.
does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.
About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
A caveman pokes his head in...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OpenWings