Cecil199

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello as I go through this process of making this game I was curious if anyone would want to give me some pointers on my game and help me a bit on certain things if you would be open to do this add me on Discord Rytx#0488 please do go easy on me though this is my first go at this.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I once wrote a tutorial for people like you, it is linked in my signature: the starting point for new users.

But the most important fact is to accept that you have to learn the basics of the engine BEFORE making your first game.
everyone will scrap their tutorial project sooner or later, simply because there is too much to learn.
if you start directly into your first game and use that for your learning, then there will come the point where you will scrap that game project because you learned much better ways to handle things like you did in your first weeks of making that game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
Ads: "Up to 90% off"
Reality: 9 items at 10% Off, one item at 90% off
if you were working on a rhythm-based retro fighting game, would you rather have the jumps take up two beats (one for jumping, one for landing) or just one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insaneaphobe