Cecil199

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello as I go through this process of making this game I was curious if anyone would want to give me some pointers on my game and help me a bit on certain things if you would be open to do this add me on Discord Rytx#0488 please do go easy on me though this is my first go at this.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I once wrote a tutorial for people like you, it is linked in my signature: the starting point for new users.

But the most important fact is to accept that you have to learn the basics of the engine BEFORE making your first game.
everyone will scrap their tutorial project sooner or later, simply because there is too much to learn.
if you start directly into your first game and use that for your learning, then there will come the point where you will scrap that game project because you learned much better ways to handle things like you did in your first weeks of making that game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main game of my trilo/saga 50%OFF on Steam..... its now or never more
I swap between Ace and MZ so I can stay fresh but - what do you mean you can use subfolders in the plugin's folder for easier organization!?
Did some new music again, praise be. To the next song!
Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nugogo555