CHKNRAVE

I don't end projects, I start them.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, by brain is currently emitting smoke over custom character parts.

The art style I'm making my game have involves different bodies than those provided, and it should be easy for me to implement that using the Extended Generator. But the issue is that I have no clue how to set up the masks so that they work with gradients. The generator lets me add a mask file for the bodies, the parts are exactly the same color as the faceset mask which work as intended, but it just won't work on charset masks.

Can somebody explain like I'm 5 how to set up a handmade mask so I can use gradients on them?

Thanks in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

I've invented a cheap way to manipulate weather. Should I get it patented?
It's change from frikin' hot to beautiful at the cost of only 4 beers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akshpatil