Making my own Chinese Tile sets. 1 sample of pic of roof and wall in game.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This will take some time, so far I have a total of 4 different Chinese-style roofs and 4 Walls to go with them. I plan to make around 8 different roofs and walls in total, along with outer roof add ons to give them an even more of a Chinese feel.
Afterwards, I will begin to work on some more outside tiles to go with them. Statues, lanterns, chests, trees, plants, etc.
I plan to make enough tiles to use and make an entire map out of.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in please feel free to support me. I will post a video of them in use when finished.
2021-07-29 21_19_54-Window.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Art, Literature and Music. Thank you.

I know zilch about art, so I can't/won't comment on quality, potential issues or anything (as I wouldn't recognize them unless they hit me in the face). I WILL say I think it's really nice :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schwarzohr